Thursday, August 24, 2017

10th Anni Verve sary Release Spotlights Day 1

Welcome to our 10th Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hops!  It's such an honor to still be here a decade later bringing new stamps to the world!  Thanks so much for tuning in! Whether it's your very first time joining us or your 10th year of following, we're glad you're here.


We've got a special release that's a fusion of new and classic Verve releasing on Monday, August 28. The release includes 4 stamp sets and 2 die sets. If our peeks inspire and you feel like you just need to have it all, you can pre-order the Anni-VERVE-sary Buy it All Bundle right now at a 30% discount through August 27. In fact, our whole store is on sale right now to celebrate 10 years of Verve!

Over the next few days we'll be shining our creative spotlights on the new Verve sets and dies, giving you tons of inspiration with the new goodies, and a chance to win! Today's hop is spotlighting the Little Ones stamp set and coordinating Little Ones die set.

Kelly blogs at Flutter by atomicbutterfly
Joining us as a Guest Diva for this milestone release is the oh-so-amazing Kelly Lunceford. She's a super talented artist, has a super encouraging heart, and has long been on my list of top 10 inspiring stampers. She joined us as a guest way back in March 2009, and I'm so thrilled to have her joining us again 8.5 years later! She's created an amazing array of cards for this release and I know you're going to love them all! Below is a little bit more about her and a little Q&A about her stamping style.

My name is Kelly Lunceford. I live in Utah with my husband and my 5 amazing children. I have 4 boys and 1 girl that keep me BUSY!  I also contribute my time and talents to the community, the schools my kids attend as well as involvement in my church. I am so excited to be a guest stamper with Verve for its 10th Anniversary! I am an avid papercrafter and I am so happy to be back in the creative community again! Stamping has taken a backseat to raising my kids the last few years, but I am happy to be back reconnecting with the friends I have made over the years and getting to know others! 

 1. How/when did you get hooked on stamping?   I got hooked on stamping after I attended my first Stampin’ Up! Workshop. I had dabbled in it here and there, but I was “all in” after that!

2. How often do you stamp? I stamp almost every day now, which is so refreshing! I love being in my creative space whether I am stamping or not. I like to organize things to keep it easy to find what I need. I have found that I keep my mind in a creative mode if I visit my space often. 

3. What style(s) are you most drawn to creating? I am drawn to pretty much anything, really! I appreciate the artistic world and pretty things, so there is rarely something that I don’t want to try at least once! I like well executed designs with interest and appeal.

4. What do you love most about paper crafting? I love the way I feel while I am creating! Creativity brings me such happiness and joy! There is an adrenaline rush that I feel when the ideas are flowing and my hands are working! I love it when my mind’s eye and hands work together to create something that didn’t previously exist! 

5. What technique or product is currently making your paper crafting heart go pitter patter? I think right now, I am enjoying using watercolors and Oxide Inks the most!



I've also invited six rockstar Diva Alumni to make guest appearances over the next few days. Building a business is a lot like building a family you get to choose yourself, and I am so honored to still consider these amazingly talented designers part of the Verve family. Over the years, each of these wonderful gals blessed Verve with their time and talents and I am forever grateful. Look for some fabulous cards from them sprinkled in over the next few days of hopping! 

My heart is filled with love and appreciation for EVERYONE who has ever been on the design team or been a Guest Diva for us. Thanks for 10 wonderful years of Verve!

Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! Leave a little shout out in the comments section on all the blogs below to increase your chances!
Little OnesLittle Ones Die Set

Day 1 Hop List
1. Julee5. Marisa
2. Maureen6. Lesley
3. Betty7. Christyne
4. Charmaine8. Kelly (Guest)


Comment deadline for prize drawing is Thursday, August 31.




My card for today pairs the Little Ones set with the previously released  On Occasion set. I love this little frame from On Occasion and thought it was the perfect fit for this sentiment. I stamped the chick from Little Ones, colored with Copic markers and then cut with the coordinating Little Ones Die Set.  The sentiment is stamped inside the frame and then cut with the coordinating Occasion Frame Die.


Sometimes a simple layout is best, so I stuck with a classic aqua polka dot background (a color I think works perfectly for a boy or girl) and accented with a couple black die cut border strips. A little bit of glitter on the chick's beak finishes things off with some pizazz.

Little Ones is a set of 17 clear photo polymer stamps that retails for $24. Some of our most popular plain janes make a re-appearance here in this baby themed set that's perfect for welcoming a little one (or little ones) into the world. As a mother of twins, I've found most baby sets lacking in options for making cards and memory keeping for multiples. Though my twins aren't babies anymore... they're heading off to Kindergarten next week (sniff, sniff)... I have plans to finally scrapbook some of their baby memories with this set.

In this set, the former Little Star, Smallest Things, Promoted and Welcome plain janes return, along with sentiments and images from retired sets Hundred Hearts and Practically Perfect. And since I've always wanted a full sized birdie stamp, I've added a body and legs to the bird from Chicks Rule. A chick in a past life, she now lives it up as a duckie, because, let's face it... duck feet are much cuter than chicken feet!  A sweet little baby rattle image and several new sentiments round out the set.


Also in the spotlight today is the coordinating Little Ones Die Set. This set of 3 steel dies will retail for $14. It includes dies to easily cut out the duck, heart and rattle images in the Little Ones stamp set.


The hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry, so click on over there and see my first couple of scrapbook layouts featuring this set. See ya there!

Enabler's List
Stamps: Little OnesOn Occasion (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Bundle of Joy Dots & Stripes (Echo Park), black, white
Ink: Onyx black (Versafine), Copic markers
Accessories: Little Ones Die SetOccasion Frame Die (A Cut Above by VERVE), border dies (TCP), Nuvo Crystal glitter drops

43 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations on 10 YEARS!!! WOW, Julee....that's fabulous. Love that you are bringing back some older images to join with some new ones for these sets. This Little Ones baby set is adorable. Great idea inviting some Diva alums to join in the celebration, too. Welcome (back) to each of them!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 10 years....love this set, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet set! I love the little duckie, and the sentiments are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute card. I have a few of these stamps from first time round but not that cute little duck and rattle. X

    Happy Aniversary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 years! I love how you are combining old with new. That chick is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on TEN years of awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on 10 years!!!
    Adorable release!!! This little duck is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiments are fantastic.
    So sweet.
    Great idea to add the "s" in
    case of twins.
    Your card is so pretty.
    Happy Anniversary and best wishes
    for many more.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Julee, congratulations on TEN years! You are amazing, and may God continue to bless you! I love this darling set and think it's perfect with the "twin" added and the sentiments. It's sweet and will make some darling baby cards! I look forward to seeing the beautiful ideas and cards! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 10 wonderful years. Adorable card to welcome a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 10 years. The baby set is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. !!!! This set is so cute! I love the sentiments and the flexibility of the words :)

    Congrats on 10 years <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Ones is a fabulous set! Congratulations on 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on 10 years! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an accomplishment to make your 10 year
    anniversary! Congrats! The stamp set is
    so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so exciting to see that you have reached your 10th anniversary. Congratulations! I have enjoyed being along for the ride and love my Verve products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary! 10 is a huge milestone, wishing you many more to come!
    I have a few favorite verve dies and love them, they cut clean and easy, sure are fabulous products!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! My Verve stamps are my favorite stamps in my stamping collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 10th anni"verve"ary! I love my Verve stamps and dies. I wish you many more years of success. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card
    and the ducky is
    so cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 10th Anniversary Verve stamps and Team!
    Love the so sweet ducky with such cute sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! Wishing you many more years of success ahead :)
    This is a beautiful release and such a cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on 10 years! WOW! that is an achievement.
    Great nwew stamps and what a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! I love that you used the frame and that the new sentiment fits it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on 10 wonderful years!!The chick is adorable!!
    SUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on you 10 year! I have never heard of this company, but I will have to follow you, now that I found you. Yippee! Can't wait to see your products.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on 10 years! Always a treat to pop in here and see your delightful stamps and dies! Sweet card with that adorable chick!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your annivervesary!!! Awesome set and creation.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your 10th year! Such a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy anniversary !!! And this baby chick is just tooooo cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm crazy about this stamp set! My first grandchild was born on Monday and she is so sweet and beautiful. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats and looking forward to your next 10 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on 10 years! Such a sweet card and stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This set is so adorable!! Specially that sweet little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on 10 years. The Little Ones set is adorable. I especially love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. Cute card and love the color combination. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yeah! Ten years of amazing stamps....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Totally adorable card! Happy 10th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  39. super sweet, I love it!
    Happy 10th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations on 10 years and may you have many more to come. Am a big fan of your stamps after stumbling across the in a craft magazine. Love the baby stamps. I have the plain Jane stamp from this set and I love it.

    ReplyDelete