Monday, July 10, 2017

July 2017 Spotlight Hops Day 4 - Release Day

Hi Verve fans! Welcome to Day 4 of our July New Releae Spotlight Hops! The Divas and special guests have been pumping out the inspiration with our new sets all weekend long and they're back for one last hop as we celebrate the release of three brand new sets and two coordinating die sets!

All of the stamps we've been sharing this week are 
on sale in the Verve shop now!  Hooray!

Shipping note:
Due to an unforeseeable manufacturing delay our new release shipment hasn't arrived. It's on its way and is expected to be here by end of day Tuesday. That means all orders with new release items will start shipping on Wednesday, July 12. Thanks so much for your patience!



In addition to a little sale on our brand new release, we've also kicked off our Christmas in July sale, with all winter holiday sets 25% off through July 31.  I know no matter how soon I start, I never get it all done by Christmas!  Sadly, last year none of my handmade cards made it out the door. I'm determined to do better this year!


If you missed any of the hops, be sure to check them all out. To make it easy for you, I've added a little inlinkz at the bottom of this post of all the hop spots so far.  I've also extended the deadline for commenting on all the hops until Tuesday, 7/11. I'll announce our lucky winners on Wednesday.


Okay, on with the hop! Today's featured focus is designer's choice, so you might just sneak a peek at a whole bunch of must-haves! I know I can't wait to hop along and see what everyone's sharing... and since we love to share, we're hosting one last fabulous giveaway this release...

Want to win some shiny new Verve? Today's prize is a BIG one. We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE new releaseJust leave a little shout out in the comments at each stop along the hop and you'll be in the prize drawing to win the entire July Release Collection. Deadline for commenting is Tuesday, July 11.


Always TimeKettle Time Die Set
Happiness IsHappiness in a Cup Die Set
Fill My Cup

Day 4 Hop List
1. Julee7. Teresa
2. Kathy (Guest)8. Maureen
3. Sheri (Guest)9. Betty
4. Wanda (Guest)10. Christyne
5. Charmaine11. Laurie
6. Marisa12. Lesley



For my card today, I pulled out the Fill My Cup set again. I love this fuled by Jesus and coffee sentiment and stamped it on a piece of watercolor paper that I smooshed with fired brick, picked raspberry and worn lipstick Distress Oxides.  I used some of the same paper to paper piece the striped heart cup and picked a fun paper from Graphic 45 to paper piece the other straw cup. I used the same paper for the heart on the pink cup, then added a splash of it behind to complete the layout. The cups are both cut with the coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set and then I finished off with a polka dot embossed background, some white seam binding and a hint of stickles.

Enabler's List
Stamps: Fill My Cup (Verve Stamps)
Paper: World's Fair (Graphic 45), watercolor paper
Ink: onyx black (Versafine), copic markers, picked raspberry, fired brick, worn lipstick Distress Oxides (Ranger)
Accessories: Happiness in a Cup Die Set (A Cut Above by VERVE), polka dot embossing folder (QuicKutz), seam binding (Hug Snug), stardust stickles (Ranger)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've thoroughly enjoyed these inspiratonal hops! We so appreciate your support and your wonderful comments!

If you're still with me, the hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry.  Come say hi!