Tuesday, January 10, 2017

December Diva Inspirations Challenge and Blog Hop Winners

Hi Verve fans! It's Julee here, popping in with a little winner announcement.  

But first, I thought I'd let y'all know both our Diva Inspirations and Viva la Verve challenges are taking a bit of a break. My plate is full with family and health issues right now and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the things. We'll hopefully be back with some fabulous, fresh inspiration for you in a few months, but I don't have a date or a plan right now.  I always LOVE to see your creations, so please tag your Verve creations @vervestamps on Instagram or Facebook so I can come and take a peek when I have a spare minute.

Now on with the winners of our December Diva Inspirations blog hop and inspiration challenge!


Our December blog hop comment winner is stampfoldandrepeat
Winner chosen randomly from comments on Maureen's blog post.

And our December challenge winner is snazzyjj!



Congrats stampfoldandrepeat and snazzyjj!
Send an email to contests@vervestamps.com to claim your $30 gift voucher to the Verve store!


Thanks to everyone who played along in December!
Here is one last look at all of the entries: