Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twitterpated about our SALE!!!


Hi Verve fans!  I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.  This week I'll be popping in with highlights of some the sets that are on sale during our Good Buy 2012 sale.  Now through the end of 2012, all of our stamps and dies are marked down 10 - 50%, plus you can save an extra 10% by entering SHOPHOP in the gift code box at checkout!  Sale is limited to stock on hand, so shop early for the best selection.


Today, I'm highlighting Twitterpated, which was one of my favorite sets of 2012.  I was pregnant with the twins when I designed it, and little did I know my boys would end up with even less hair than the little dude in this set!  It's S-L-O-W-L-Y coming in but they have beautifully shaped heads so they pull the bald baby look off very well!  {grin}

Twitterpated also coordinates with the All Aflutter Die Set (40% off right now) and the Hearts & Swirls Die (20% off right now) and mixes well with the Wings of Love set that released at the same time.

Great for darling little Valentines or simple I love you's, this set is a lot of fun.  I've got a plan to make Hershey Nugget Rockers for Valentine's treats using the boy and girl in this set.  Don't you think that would be cute?  If you give it a try, link me up, I'd love to see what you make!

Okay, I'll leave you with a few cards the team has created this year using Twitterpated.

by Julee Tilman

by Janelle Stollfus

by Julee Tilman

by Amy Sheffer

By Charmaine Ikach

by Teresa Kline