Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hold On... for a Sale!


Hi Verve fans!  I'm back with another set to spotlight during our Good Buy 2012 sale. There are just a few days left to get 10 - 50% all Verve stamps & dies, plus you can save an extra 10% by entering SHOPHOP in the gift code box at checkout!  Sale runs through December 31, 2012 and is limited to stock on hand, so shop early for the best selection.


This week I've been looking back at some of the greatest hits of 2012 and today I'm highlighting Lean on Me, a lovely set filled with floral images and fabulous fonts.  I just love the contrast of a big bold serif font paired with a delicate scripty font, and the combination here totally makes me smile.  The sentiments were encouraging little notes I totally needed in my personal stash.  I'm looking forward to scrapping with some of these sentiments (I have the sweetest picture of Trevor leaning his head on Kellan's head that the lean on me sentiment would be PERFECT for) as I find time.

Lean on Me coordinates with the Pointed Flowers Die Set. and both are 40% off during the sale! 

Perfect for encouraging cards, sweet little tags and some great art journal or scrapbook pages (particularly the be yourself, lean on me and so special sentiments) this set has so much to offer and is a steal of a deal through the end of 2012.  {wink}

Here's a little eye candy the team has created this year using  Lean on Me.

by Amber Hight

by Julee Tilman

by Amy Sheffer

by Charmaine Ikach
by Laurie Schmidlin

by Maureen Plut

by Teresa Kline
by Andrea Ewen