Friday, November 27, 2009

Home for the Holidays WINNERS

Wow! Didn't you just love the projects the Divas came up with for this month's Home for the Holidays Project Parade? Gorgeous stuff! Thanks to everyone who participated. We just love seeing what you're up to in your craft rooms. I always get inspired clicking your links and seeing your fabulous ideas!

We've got a lot going on today, so I'm just popping in to quickly announce our project parade winners before our Blog PaRtY starts at Noon Eastern!

And the winner is...
Maureen who made this darling little holiday project using Christmas in the Air. Be sure to check out her blog to see all the goodies she packed inside! So cool! Congrats Maureen! Email me at contests@vervestamps.com to claim your $30 gift certificate.

We also had a mystery gift hidden along the parade. This month's prize was hidden in Sankari's post. Oh my STARS, did you see her post? LOVE those stars!

Our random comment winner is...
Steph K (booga3) said... "So wonderful! I love all the detail on each star!" Congrats Steph! Email me your choice of set (feel free to wait to see tonight's releases) and I'll get your prize out to you.

Okay, that's all for now. See you back here later today for the start of the festivities!