Friday, November 21, 2008

Project Parade: Day Three

When I'm not making cards, my next favorite thing to make is little gift or treat boxes. I just LOVE to fill them with candy or little notecards. I made this little box and filled it with Caramel Kisses. . .my favorite. I used the Hello Pumpkin set, and the Pumpkin Harvest Cuttlebug folder to go along with the theme. I used Platinum Liquid Pearls to frame the box. Cute little treat to give away and make someone smile.

Wanna play along? All you have to do is create Anything but a Card and link up your creation to this post by noon on Friday, December 5th. You don’t have to use Verve Stamps, but if you have them, why not give them some love? If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword VVPP08 so we don’t miss your eye candy! A random participant will be drawn on December 6th to receive $15 in Verve Bucks to spend at the Verve Stamps store! Good luck and have fun!

SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Hello Pumpkin (Verve Stamps); Paper- Really Rust (SU), Dark Chocolate (PTI), white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Accessories- Copic markers, Liquid Pearls in Platinum, cream organdy ribbon (Darice), Pumpkin Harvest Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft); Finished box measures 3" square