Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shine On!

Talk about quality clear stamps! These new sets releasing in a few days are incredible to work with. They give deep, high-quality, great impressions, which makes it easier for me to forget all else but stamping with them!

This was the first design I came up with when I opened my new Verve Visual stamps. I ended up using at least one stamp from each of Swirly Stars, Polka Stars, and Seeing Stars, because I just couldn't contain myself to one set!

From looking at the previous sneak peaks on here, it would seem that a few of the same colors are calling out to the designers lately. I'm even showcasing the same sentiment that Shannan did before me!

Wanna know a secret? *Chuckle* I didn't have silver star brads so I colored some white star eyelets with a silver paint leafing pen! Worked like a charm. The sentiment is embossed with silver too, but it doesn't show up too well in this photo.

I hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peak. You won't believe the versatility of the FIVE new stamp sets being released on January 10th!

Stamps: Swirly Stars, Polka Stars, Seeing Stars
Paper: Chocolate chip, Barely Banana, Soft Sky, White (SU!)
Ink: Versamagic chalk, SU, Versamark
Accessories: silver EP, SU Ribbon, eyelets, pop dots