Friday, January 25, 2008

Night With the Stars

I don't know about all of you, but since having children, something as simple as this gift set would be SO APPRECIATED by me! I call it a "Night With the Stars". Included in this set for one of my friends is popcorn, flavorings for the popcorn, a gift card to the video rental store and a card that says we'll take their kids so that they can enjoy an uninterrupted movie or two by themselves! How does that sound to you? I used the Swirly Stars and Seeing Stars sets from Verve's latest release. I embossed all of the stars with gold embossing powder and the gift card is in a matchbook-type holder. The mirror gold cardstock gives it a "flashy" red carpet kind of feel, don't you think? If you haven't been checking out the wonderful creations the other members of the Design Team have been posting, be sure and scroll down! There's also LOTS of beautiful designs in the Verve gallery!


SUPPLIES USED: Swirly Stars, Seeing Stars (Verve Visual); Paper- Basic Black (SU), mirror gold (unknown); Ink- Versamark; Accessories- gold embossing powder, staple