Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sneak Peek!

Happy November! It's hard to believe that it's already November...and the Holidays are fast approaching! Verve Visual has two brand new sets being released on November 10th, that will help make your card & gift giving easier (not to mention a lot of fun to make)!

This is a "sneak peek" of Wonderful Wishes. It is a set of 17, and as you've come to expect from Verve Visual, it is very versatile and works well with any of the other Verve sets!

I started with a piece of patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket (Little Girls Collection) pulled my colors (Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, & Rose Red) from that. After stamping the floral background I stamped my Linen background stamp (sponged with Creamy Caramel ink) over the top of it. For my focal piece, I stamped the oval frame (included in the new Wonderful Wishes set) in Sage Shadow in onto Vanilla cardstock that I had already stamped with the Linen background stamp. Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped the "Wishing you the Happiest of Days" sentiment in Rose Red ink. To finish it off, I added some sponging (Creamy Caramel) on all of the layers and a scalloped border at the bottom.


Here is a close up picture of the oval...



Make sure you check back tomorrow...Shannan has another Sneak Peak for you!

Recipe:
Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (Verve Visual), Friendship Flowers, Linen(Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow (Stampin' Up!), Little Girls patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, Rose Red (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Prima flower, Self adhesive pearl, Oval Scallop punch (Marvy), Corner Rounder, Ivory Taffeta ribbon (Stampin' Up!)