Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Parade of Projects by Lila

It's been easy peasy working on my Christmas and holiday cards the last few weeks. Verve's new Winter Wonder and Seasonal Circles stamp sets have been effortless to work with. I've been able to create simple cards for mass production (maybe with a few slight variations) and more labor (I like to refer to it as more love) intensive - but sometimes more is more.

These samples demonstrate the versatility of "Seasonal Circles". They show three seasons (now I know there are 4 seasons - but Summer was giving me problems - so you can imagine) just by changing the colors that you think of during the season - at least that's what the intent was. I love how the Winter card turned out. I stamped the white poinsettias first, masked and then used my Copic airbrush. Details for papers and inks are posted to each photo in the Seasonal Circles Gallery.

I also have to comment on the awesome Design Team Julee has put together. Each member is very talented and so willing to help and be supportive in any way they can. I encourage you to do two things (1) Go take a peek at the VV Gallery - even if you have already visited there are new projects to get your creative juices flowing and (2) now that you have your stamp sets go make some cards . I'm looking forward to November's release!!! Just you wait.....

Enjoy, Lila