Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hops - Day 5


Welcome to the fifth day of our Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hop series! We're nearing the end, but we still have some fabulous new Verve to share with you today and tomorrow!  If you're just joining us, there's still time to check out the Day 1, Day 2Day 3, and Day 4 hops and leave some comments on our talented designers' blogs  for a chance to win some new Verve of your very own! 

Just like our previous spotlights this week, one lucky commenter along today's hop will win today's featured stamps and dies...  Tag Time, Tagged Rectangle Die, Curvy Bookplate Die, and the Tiny Sweet Scallop Die Set.  So be sure and leave a little comment love as you hop around the Divasphere! Deadline for prize drawing eligibility is Friday, August 12 at 8pm Eastern.  Winners will be announced during our Release Party on Friday night.

Okay, let's go to the hop!!! (be-bop, b'bop)

1. Julee9. Marisa {Guest}
2. Charmaine10. Laurie
3. Tosha11. Amber
4. Andrea12. Amy
5. Sankari13. Lynda
6. Teresa14. Susan
7. Jackie15. Maureen
8. Sarah {Guest}

13 comments:

  1. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record with my comments this week - the talent is so amazing though! Maybe should've invested in a thesaurus! :)

    Thank you for bringing so much talent together and giving us all the chance to win some wonderful goodies, very kind :)

    Have a great release party tomorrow and I shall catch up with all the goings ons on Saturday at a more reasonable hour :)

    What on earth am I going to do next week with no blog hop to look forward to each day?! Hmph! :)

    It's been great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This release looks fabulous. I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies, you are all killing me with your creations!

    you make me stare with open mouth at all your wonderful work!

    sending you many hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this release! Wow! What an awesome Anni-VERVE-sary this is! I so don't have enough $$ to buy everything I want--so cross my fingers that my luck will hold out for me this month! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been enjoying the projects...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I am a total Verve girl right now! I've had a lot of fun with the daily hops.

    Please tell Susan that I love her fun card for today's post. (I can't leave a comment on her blog for some reason.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous hop filled with beautiful creations from your amazing Verve Divas. You certainly know how to celebrate your anni-verve-sary! I am SO happy the release party is tomorrow night and I don't have to wait much longer for the full reveals! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the hop! Can't wait for the release! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great day of previews! Can't wait until release day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again a wonderful day of hopping!!! It just amazes me at all the talent these gals have!

    I left some love on everyone's blog and just wanted to say a huge "THANK YOU" to Verve stamps for this awesome hop! Your generosity of the new stamps and dies is very much appreciated, especially by those of us who want to own some Verve goodness but can't fit it into the budget right now.

    Your products are beautiful and I am soooooo hoping I am one of the blessed recipients of some of your goodies!

    Happy Anni-VERVE-sary!!!

    Hugs,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. They just keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete