Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hops - Day 3


Welcome to the third day of our Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hop series! Did you all enjoy the scenery along the Day 1 and Day 2 hops?  It's crazy how talented these girls are!  And there's a lot more inspiration in store for you today.!

Hop along with the Divas all week long as we share our first looks at a few of the new products releasing from Verve on Friday night! One lucky commenter along the hop will win today's featured sets and dies...  Words of Wisdom, Rounded Rectangle Die and the Notebook and Graph Paper Plain Janes.  So be sure and leave a little love as you hop around the Divasphere! Deadline for prize drawing eligibility is Friday, August 12 at 8pm Eastern.  Winners will be announced during our Release Party on Friday night.

And now.... let's get hopping to see what today's new sets and dies are all about...

1. Julee8. Sarah {Guest}
2. Charmaine9. Marisa {Guest}
3. Tosha10. Laurie
4. Andrea11. Amy
5. Sankari12. Shannan
6. Teresa13. Betty
7. Jackie14. Maureen

13 comments:

  1. love the samples on the hop today. This looks like it is another GREAT set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely hop by the talented Divas - I adore all of these touching sentiments, and that notebook paper stamp and die are to 'die' for! Still looking forward to the coffee cup sneak peek later in the week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, absolutely, unequivocally my favourite set of stamps and dies so far - even though I haven't seen the full release! I think these will be my absolute favourites of all the Verve stamp sets :)

    I have just worked out though that the release party will be going on when I am tucked up in bed on Friday - it'll be 2am here! It's a shame but I'll just have to catch up the next day! Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's stamps & dies are my favorites so far, too. Can't wait to see what's next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I think you can't TOP what you've already created...WHAM! an amazing set like what we've seen today..and this week! I just don't have enough money...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is WOW! There is some serious inspiration on this blog hop. Everyone did an outstanding job.

    KathyE

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a great blog hop, love the new sets and each day is like, "OMG, I LOVE THESE."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack!! :-P I can't believe how all you beautiful, talented ladies knock my socks off every single day. So many gorgeous, inspiring projects and thoughts shared today. You all are amazin. ;-) Thanks for another fun day of peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just love today's new stamp sets. As always, Verve comes through for their customers in a BIG way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what can I say other than this was another fabulous day of previews!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this set! I am always on the look out for great sentiments. These definitely are a must have.

    ReplyDelete