Monday, August 8, 2011

Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hops - Day 2


Welcome to the second day of our Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hop series! Did you all enjoy the scenery along the Day 1 Hop?  I know I sure did!  The Divas blow me away each and every release.  And guess what?  It's time for more divalicious previews... right now!

Hop along with the Divas all week long as we share our first looks at a few of the new products releasing from Verve on Friday night! One lucky commenter along the hop will win today's featured sets and dies...  You and I, I Heart U Die Set and the Nicest Thoughts Plain Jane.  So be sure and leave a little love as you hop around the Divasphere! Deadline for prize drawing eligibility is Friday, August 12 at 8pm Eastern.  Winners will be announced during our Release Party on Friday night.

And now.... let's get hopping to see what today's new sets and dies are all about...

1. Julee9. Laurie
2. Charmaine10. Maureen
3. Tosha11. Amy
4. Andrea12. Jen d.
5. Teresa13. Shannan
6. Jackie14. Lynda
7. Sarah {Guest}15. Jen T.
8. Marisa {Guest}16. Betty

19 comments:

  1. Lovin' the stamps and dies shared today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girls! I am in love with the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know how I found this, but am glad I did. Love blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hop. Love the projects created by DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great hop - can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow... Eagerly awaiting the set that has those cute coffee cups in it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Divas did it again - spectacular day of samples and peeks. I'm having a lot of fun on these hops this week. ;-) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More marvellous creations and so many different designs using the same materials - always fascinates me :) I'm looking forward to tomorrows hop - new tags and flowers I'm guessing?! I love flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your design & creation,my day is not complete if i did'nt check your blogs. All of you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another wonderful blog hop. Loved the projects and products.
    God bless,
    PeggyS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stamps and dies and the designers did such an awesome job showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great hop! Can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dies and stamps shown today, Awesome job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving how you're releasing the new products! It's like mojo monday everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamps and dies. So many fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've hit it out of the park with these new dies - I can see them being quite versatile!

    ReplyDelete