Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter Release Project Parade-Day 5


Hi friends!  It's Teresa and it is my turn to share my trio of goodies for this months theme; Triple Play Project Parade. The challenge is to create a terrific trio of yumminess! This can be to create three different things that all coordinate (like a bag, a card and a tag) or to create three different cards or three different tags -it's up to you.

I found this old school cookie jar with the fun red lid and went from there with my project.  Yummy goodies is what I am sharing, chocolate chocolate chip cookies....hhhmmmm.  These are not homemade, but you can surely make them homemade if you want.  I started with a belly ban for my cookie jar using the Vintage Oval Stamp, Vintage Oval Die, and the set Delightful and Delicious.  





I made my card tall and skinny, I figured after all of those yummy cookies, I would need some skinny..lol.  I used the Christmas Blessings Plain Jane and the snowflake from Glad Tidings.



Here is a closer look at the label for my cookie jar.



I made a sleeve for my tag, the tag I will attach to the package for delivery of this yummy gift.  I attached together two pieces of 3 x 3 kraft card stock and stitched around three sides to make a pocket.   The tag fits perfectly inside, so cute!  I used the Glad Tidings Stamp, Glad Tidings Die, and the sentiment from the Glad Tidings set too.  It really is super simple to be able to create a great gift that is made with love and sure to please those on your Christmas list.  I cannot wait to see what fabulous ideas you come up with!  Enjoy.


Challenges and Prizes:

---- One lucky contestant who plays along with the Triple Play Challengewill receive the entire January Release AND will be our Guest Diva for the month of January!!! WOOHOO!!!

---- As always, we've hidden a little prize along the parade. A lucky random commenter on one of the official Parade Posts (11/17 through 12/7) will receive a $25 Verve gift certificate!! Woot!!!

View all the challenge and prize details and submit your Triple Play Challenge projects using the official Project Parade Entry Form and check out all the details of this month's project parade!!!!

50 comments:

  1. As a baker, I love this idea! I'm tucking away this idea for sure. The colour combination is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...love the color combination...and of course the home baked goodies and the trio of fabulous paper crafts...I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to bake, but working full time, it's either bake or stamp, and we all know what wins that choice... Love it, put it in a pretty container with wonderful stamping, and who cares if they're store bought? Love it! So cute~tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really like the colors and it looks super easy to duplicate. Just gorgeous! I better get to MY projects soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookie jar is a fabulous idea!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and sweet set! A fabulous gift idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set! I am baking and will need to do something like this, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Very elegant colors, and by far the tastiest of the trios so far! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great trio. Love the tall, skinny card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this and what a great gift idea. Love the color combo also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and has a fabulous color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific colors for your trio! Love the cookie jar idea and the 'skinny' card - lol! What a cute sleeve for your tag...I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. STUN-NING! I LOVE this trio. Mmmmm, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute!! i love the red, kraft, cream color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty ensemble. I like the colors and how you sewed to make the tag pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic project! I love the colors and the cookie jar is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful trio - love the sleeve for the cute little tag

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful trio! The red with cream and white (and a little hint of light green) is a delightful combination! A yummy homage to candy canes and other Christmas delights!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I need a cookie!! Love how the cookie jar has that red lid :) Cute little tag...could be a bookmark after too :) Gorgeous project!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the kraft, red and white. Such a fabulous colour combo :) Darling mix of goodies here too. Why do I feel like a cookie now...??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. UBER cute; love that cookie jar, beautiful stamping; love the embossing. The red really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty!! I just love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This trio is just gorgeous....I love these colors together! They are just timeless. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a pretty set, Teresa! I love the colors and the idea to decorate that jar!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhhh, I love these colors and the sleeve for the tag! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely beautiful! I love those snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now this set is right up my alley! I love the Plain Jane stamps, and a cookie jar with card and tag is what I think I could accomplish for some gifts. I like to bake and love this idea so expertly executed. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really a beautiful trio. I love the embossing on the bottom of the card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely gift set! You ladies are so talented. Thanks for sharing it with us during the project parade. :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW! T, this turned out just beautiful! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great projects! Love that little cookie jar.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, how fun and yummy is this project??!! All your pieces are so cute. Great job dressing up the "cookie jar".

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this.... that red cookie jar lid just pops, and the skinny card idea is perfect!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cookie jar! I like the red and the kraft color combo you chose for your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I can see me making that wee pocket and if just the right size to hold all the gift cards that will be given this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Teresa, these are stunning! I love the kraft/red/white combo. Such a classy mix. And the Christmas Blessing sentiment... That may be my all-time favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fantastic trio, Teresa! Love the red and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fantastic ideas! Love the color combo, the Vintage stamp and die, and of course the pretty snowflakes. So pretty together, would make an awesome hostess gift this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great cookie jar! I have to go check out my local dollar store and see what I can find! This is great...

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are all just lovely and I LOVE the pocket for the tag-too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. How beautifully simple! I love the red & kraft together!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My daughter sells cookies about every holiday, what a cute way to package them. I absolutely love that card, it's so elegant. I love the embossing and the stamp that matches it perfectly. The snowflakes are the perfect touch! Love it all! By the way, how do you finish off the seams when zigzaging around? Nice card holder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are so elegant looking - I like the red-kraft-white color combination too. Now I am craving gingerbread cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the treat jar! That is so fabulous! And the tag holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great project! The color combo is as delicious as the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh so yummy - the colors, the papers, the embossing, the bling!

    ReplyDelete