Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter Release Project Parade--Day 6


Well, it's me, Susan and I'm here with Day 6 of our Verve-alicious Project Parade.
Well, it's me, Susan and I'm here with Day 6 of our Verve-alicious Project Parade.
Well, it's me, Susan and I'm here with Day 6 of our Verve-alicious Project Parade.
No, ya'll aren't seeing triple, I'm just getting into character and the spirit of our theme this month--The Triple Play! Jen challenged all the Verve Divas to come up with something in triplicate. This can be to create three different things that all coordinate (like a bag, a card and a tag) or to create three different cards or three different tags--just something in a group of three, it's up to you.


I went with this little box trio that hold a trio of goodies inside! It's a template that you can find and download HERE. So that means it's completely handmade (and super cheap)!


Wanna see what's inside? Keep reading...


Let's open the first one. Here we have some Hershey miniature chocolates that I wrapped with stamped Avery Address Labels. I used the Merry Wishes set for the snowflake flowers and the Holiday Phrases set for the sentiments. Can ya'll believe this little box holds almost the entire bag of chocolate? I had to exclude the Special Dark bars because they didn't match. And coincedence--they are my favorites (and they are gone.).


I filled the second box with 6 (because it's divisible by 3) tags ready to place on some brown paper packages tied up with strings. I finally got a chance to use my new Sweet Scallop Tag stamp along with the Sweet Scallop Tag Die that matches. At the same time I cut the stamped tags out, I also cut another tag in order to make the accent piece across the middles fit perfectly. The "to/from" stamp is from the set, Glad Tidings and was the perfect size for my little tags and the red berries are from the crazy fun Merry Wishes set.


And thirdly, I made a rosette ornament using the Vintage Oval Frame stamp and Vintage Oval Frame Die to match the front of the tray that holds all three boxes. The sentiment on the ornament is again from the Glad Tidings set.



Ok, well, that's all for now. Not a complicated project, just a lot of stamping, 6 different papers (again in keeping with 2 sets of three) and "putting together". I think ya'll can do it if you feel like duplicating it--or triplicating it, I should say!


NOTE: Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, there won't be a new post tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! (I know we have TONS to be thankful for this year!) Don't forget to stop back by on Friday, though as we have lots more to show! Say that three times fast.


Challenges and Prizes:
---- One lucky contestant who plays along with the Triple Play Challenge, will receive the entire January Release AND will be our Guest Diva for the month of January!!! WOOHOO!!!

---- As always, we've hidden a little prize along the parade. A lucky random commenter on one of the official Parade Posts (11/17 through 12/7) will receive a $25 Verve gift certificate!! Woot!!!

View all the challenge and prize details and submit your Triple Play Challenge projects using the official Project Parade Entry Form and check out all the details of this month's project parade!!!!

46 comments:

  1. Wow...certainly a trio of goodness! Love the papers, the stamps and all the embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to present a trio of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun boxes!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool are those? Very pretty..love the papers,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boxes are an awesome gift! I love the muted OA papers, and how you mixed all the stamp sets. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Susan!

    Love it, Susan!

    Love it, Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute project! I love this! I may have to give your boxes a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of sll, I love your sense of humor, Susan, and secondly...WOW, what a terrific trio of gift boxes! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute set!!! i love the papers you chose and the great embellies :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your box! I can't wait to try one out. Wonderful papers, and of course, wonderful stamping. Super stuff, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Susan! And I just adore your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this! Awesome colors, details, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what fun!!! Love the set. Those dk chocs never seem to make it out of my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous trio! I like the colors of the paper and all the things you made for the insides.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great projects!! I love the colors you used on the tags and the boxes. Clever idea to stamp the address labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Susan!! I love it all...the tags look so cool together, same, but different...and the little jingle bell is the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great trio! love the little gift boxes and the papers you used

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty!! And full of yummy goodies too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great idea!! Especially the chocolate! :-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always make me smile, Susie, Susie, Susie :) Great triple (and six count) project!! Love the different goodies in the boxes and they are all decorated to perfection. Have a fabulous thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are such a hoot - in triplicate!!

    Great inspiration; LOVE the tags - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these! They look spectacular together. Great stamping & choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowza, love your trio of treats. Funny, my favorite is the dark chocolate as well! I love the decorated candies, tags and the ornament. I need to get busy making some of these cute things! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, love your adorable little treat boxes! I am sure that the recipient will love them, too. Thanks for sharing with us during the project parade. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this trio of boxes and the goodies inside! And I love it how the boxes fit in a little tray. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this trio of boxes.... and the goodies inside are even better (love the tags)!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is postively gorgoeus! Such a fun giftie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my! You are not gonna believe this. I need a birthday present for a friend on Sunday and this is right up her alley. she will love this and I have the die cuts, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The trio of boxes is such a cute idea and such fun things inside.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful boxes and coordinating tags, etc! Alot of work... Hopefully worth the effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful, and I just love the colors- wouldn't it be nice to get that little goodie from a friend. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How gorgeous is this trio?! I love the colors and the little touches of bells. What a fun accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful little gift boxes! Bright cheery colors and the contents would please anyone! Great project. Thanks for sharing this idea with us.

    Happy Holiday Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great triple packaging! I like how all three boxes have a holder!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun project! I've been making slider boxes (think matchbox) for the Hershey's Nuggets. This is yet another way to package them up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm funning out of great things to say! Everyone has done a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!! Not only are the boxes darling, but you filled them up with such cute goodies as well- BEAUTIFUL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. TAGS!!!
    we need them over here. You made is it so easy my dear! What a blast u had... and the stamp so simple and adorable:))

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute set of boxes, I will get that pattern. Thank you for sharing! I'm loving the shape of that tag, and very pretty papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are adorable! I really like that aqua-red-gold color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Seriously fabulous trio of goodness! I love the boxes and the flowers and the candy labels! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute boxes! I like how you did the top tabs in all different coordinating papers

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a trio! Those boxes are super cute. Great paper and great stamps...I really like that berry one...hmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete