Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun With Flowers Project Parade: WINNERS

Hey Verve fans! I'm just popping in to quickly announce our project parade winners!
I was totally blown away by all of the fabulous entries in our Fun with Flowers Project Parade!  Flowers must inspire you all as much as they do me.  I just love to design them, and am always amazed by the creative things y'all make with them!  So MUCH gorgeousness, and the Divas were in perfect form once again, with  some truly stunning projects.Thanks to everyone who played along, I was so inspired as I clicked my way through all the gorgeous eye candy!

And Random.org picked #48 ...
Janelle who made this gorgeous little flower bouquet purse with a whole garden variety of Verve sets.  :) Be sure to check out her blog to see it in all its glory!

Congrats Janelle! Email me at contests@vervestamps.com to claim your $25 gift certificate.

We also had a mystery gift hidden along the parade. This month's prize was hidden in Charmaine's post. Didn't her little flower box just make you stop and stare? It just screams happiness!  Be sure to check it out if you missed it - it's definitely worth a click!  :)

Our random comment winner is...
Joanne Gilch who said... "oodabug, the box is charming and I love the idea of popping a small gift inside the grass, a bracelet, earrings...girly stuff for my dtrs." She wins her choice of any Verve set.

Congrats Joanne! Send an email to contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of set and shipping address and I'll get your prize out to you.

And since there was just too much gorgeousness to keep all to myself, I've featured some crops of my favorite entries from the challenge below.  Enjoy and until next time.... stamp happy!  :)

By: NikkiBy: HollyBy: ChristinaBy: Michelle
By: ToniBy: SonjaBy: ChristiBy: Maureen
By: SarahBy: StephanieBy: KerriBy: Janelle