Thursday, November 12, 2009

Home For The Holidays: Day 2

Good morning to everyone, it's Teresa. Didn't Jen get us off to a wonderful start with the mini gift card box for under $2? I am bringing to you Day 2 and I have made a winter wonderland scene in this hanging picture frame. I bought this frame at Michael's for $7.99, it is really gorgeous and of great quality. I like to hang something Christmasy on my bathroom mirrors at the Holidays. I thought this would be perfect, that is if I don't give it away as a gift. How can you beat that, a handmade Christmas gift for under $10. I used the beautiful SEI designer paper called Winter Song. I paper pieced the Christmas tree using the Verve set Christmas In the Air. I used SU dazzling diamonds for the hill of snow. I heat embossed the sentiment Winter Wonderland and I cut out the snowflakes that are covered with Martha Stewart snow glitter.




I made a matching card, because I adore the black, red, and blue together. I added silver beads to the tree of the card. The sentiment says Christmas Blessings and it is from the Blessed Christmas set. I hope you can play along with us, it is always fun checking out all the fabulous creations. Have fun and as always enjoy!



So, now it's your turn! We'd love for you to play along with us and show us your homemade goodies for the upcoming giving season! Verve stamps are not required, but if you've got 'em, why not show 'em a little love? ;)And, as with all of our project parades, we've got prizes!To enter, just link up your Home for the Holidays creation to the Mr. Linky widget below before midnight MST on Thursday, November 26. One lucky stamper will win a $30 gift certificate to the Verve Store. And for another chance to win, be sure to give the Divas a little shout out in the comments as they parade their fabulous creations inspired by this month's theme. One lucky commenter during the course of the parade (Nov 11 - 25) will win their choice of any Verve set.

47 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous, teresa! love the black and red color combo...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful decoration. Love the layout and the colours you have chosen.

    Melisa H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! These are fabulous!! I love the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Teresa! Love these colors together too, nicely done ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Teresa! The black is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these frames! So simple and pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black with that. Sooooo classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how they match! so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Teresa! You have blown us away with this project! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love your color combo. You always do such fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely, elegant project. This is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is sooo pretty! I love how the card ties to the frame. And the glittery snow, completely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! They would a lovely gift and they match perfectly!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the black and white is stunning!! And your snowflakes are so sparkly!! Love the red dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you've created here, Teresa! Fabulous colour combo and I love the glittery snow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great gift! Wonderful color contrast and so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Teresa!! This is just lovely! Great job on this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it...such a great idea.
    I've been looking for different Christmas projects to do (a lot of ornaments) but this is a good idea and I wouldn't even have to make it Christmasy...I could do something inspirational for the kitchen or around the house.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all that glitter! So beautiful! And to think I passed on the Christmas Verve sets last release, I may have to go get them now... and for full price!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com)November 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM

    gorgeous!! i love the black behind the tree on the card, especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all those glittery snowflakes! I'd keep this up all winter long. Great color combo; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are AWESOME Teresa! I LOVE the black frame and the beautiful papers! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just beautiful! What a lovely gift! I will now be on the lookout for great little frames like this!
    Kathy Camasso

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous!! that red black and white is so very elegant!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great project, Teresa!! I love the ribbon hanger with bow & embellishment...it really adds to the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wonderful project. just such an inspiration to create some great crafty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous indeed! Great color combo, and great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great project!(again - LOL) Cute idea for coworkers or teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the frame and fun bling on this card.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great frame. My sister needs one of these. Maybe I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. WHat a beautiful frame and great goft to give at that price! Nakes me want to go to Michaels and make some this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Teresa this is just fabulous!!! I love your winter scene and can just imagine how great it looks in person! The matching card is perfect! I am inspired so by this... have to make one... when my set arrives I'm on it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very classy color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Teresa- this is fabulous girl! I love the colors and what beautiful home decor. I love things like this and just never make em!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great idea for all the frames I have lying around. I love the colors, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really, really pretty and what a fun and relatively easy gift or decor project! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this. Never thought of hanging over mirrors at Xmas but, what a wonderful way to decorate the bathroon for the holidays!! Major cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are stunning and the more I see that set "Christmas in the Air" the more I love it. Great job with a wonderful gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh Teresa - this is just STUNNINGGGGG!!! Love the colors and the elegance you gave to both items. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great gift...love the frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Just beautiful! Love those glittery snowflakes. And this would make an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Another beautiful gift combo - the frame is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow this is a unique and very cool color combo, love the framed art

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE the black! the sparkly snowflakes are a great contrast to the black. TFS!

    ReplyDelete