Thursday, June 18, 2009

Project Parade - Day 11

Hi, it's Charmaine sharing my It's a Guy Thing project for this month's Project Parade! I don't know about you, but I've been LOVING what the Divas have shared so far for the Project Parade. So many great ideas for the men in our lives! :)

For my project, I continued with my husband's wish of filling our entryway with framed scrapbook pages. Now he has three that are his very own! LOL It's funny, but all three of them were created using Verve Stamps! For this frame I used the Protector and Father's Day Plain Jane sets. The papers are Intense Teal from Prism Papers and the patterned paper is from the Lil' Man Collection by Cosmo Cricket.

We can't wait to see what you come up with for this month's Project Parade! To play along, just make a project or card that fits your style and celebrates a man in your life. Verve Stamps are not required, but if you've got 'em, we love to see 'em! Then just add a link to your creation to the Mr. Linky form HERE before 8PM Mountain on Saturday, June 20. Two lucky participants will win a stamp set of their choice from the Verve Store. We've also hidden another $25 gift certificate somewhere along the parade for a random commenter. So if you like what you see, be sure and give a little shout out in the comments of each post! Have fun and good luck!

29 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet project. I love the soft, yet fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea - filling your walls with scrapbook pages! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable is the word for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the idea of framing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love the your hubby wants scrapbook pages up!!! So wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Its nice to step out of the box and into the frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sshhh! Don't tell my husband! He will want me to make some for him too! All joking aside, that's very sweet and such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet project. It came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how all the Diva projects, some on a smaller scale, could be done together for a great Father's Day gift. I think you did a great clean and do-able project Charmaine.

    Way to go Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to decorate an area with framed scrapbook pages. And a wonderful one to add to your collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. An awesome idea to decorate an area with framed pages...

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! Great idea to frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute picture! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! What beautiful children...I love the big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful Picture of the girls. This project is just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful layout - and i love the idea of framing your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So simple, yet perfect - I might actually have time to do something like this before Sunday LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet frame!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This frame is SO sweet! The colors are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your kids are adorable, along with the framed scrap page. Your hubby will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way to go Charmain, I love the simplicity, the colors and I am sure he is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute! Love the colours with the vintage look of the photo!

    Melisa Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  24. You DT ladies are so talented! I just received my first order of Verve Stamps and have been playing all day!!

    ReplyDelete