Friday, September 26, 2008

Abundantly Krafty!

I don't know about you, but after seeing all the Diva's krafty projects, it's been making me pull the kraft cardstock out alot more! For my card, I chose to pair it with Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip!
The base of my card is {obviously} kraft and then I cut a piece of the green floral print paper from the Urban Garden collection by SU! I mounted this on a piece of Chocolate Chip and then sewed them together. I also sewed a border around the whole background panel. The main image stamps are from Abundant Blessings. I stamped then in Chocolate Chip and in Versamark. The sentiment is from So Happy. I tied a piece of May Arts green satin ribbon around the background panel, added some Bazzill brads and wa-la! Super easy and elegant card! That's what I love most about Verve Stamps. They're all so elegant, I just love the fonts!

SO, if you're in a "krafty" mood, please feel free to join us! Upload your krafty creations to THIS post no later than noon on the 30th of September! If you upload to SCS, use the keyword "VVPP06" so we can all see your project! A random winner will be chosen on October 1st from all participants to win $15 Verve Bucks to spend in the Verve Stamps store! Yeah baby, that'll buy you some fun stamps! Good luck and have fun gettin' Krafty!