Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gettin' Krafty Day Eight

Oh my, this has got to be one of my most favorite parades to date! I love the look of Kraft. For the longest time, I didn't even own any Kraft paper (gasp!). Surely, Stampin' Up's Creamy Caramel was close enough, I thought? NO!! Not even close. If you haven't picked up some Kraft before, do your neutrals a favor and add some Kraft to the mix - you won't regret it!

Like most of the other Divas, I chose to work with Abundant Blessings, a set that just begs to be paired with Kraft card stock and all things natural. Along with my Kraft card stock, I mixed in some of Stampin' Up's Ivory Naturals card stock, which has a nice, earthy, speckled look to it, and some retired Vintage Violet (for Jen's "Meet the Verve Diva" PURPLE challenge).

The flower images are stamped in Chocolate Chip craft ink, clear embossed, then colored with a water brush and a Vintage Violet reinker. In keeping with the natural theme, I added in some dry embossing using the Forest Branches Cuttlebug folder, tied on some natural hemp twine and linen thread, and then distressed the edges of most layers.

Wanna get Krafty, too? Just upload your creation to THIS POST no later than noon on September 30th. If you upload to SCS, please use keyword VVPP06. We can't wait to see how Krafty you can get! A random participant will be drawn on October 1st to receive $15 in Verve Bucks to spend at the Verve Stamps store! Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Amy S~