Saturday, November 3, 2007

Are You Tempted Yet?


Do you want to see more of these two new sets coming November 10? I really think you're going to love them! Here's another sneak peek of the Starlight Starbright set. You are going to LOVE all of the unique sentiments in this set. As soon as I saw this one, I knew I had to use this picture of my little "diva". :)


I started out with Echo paper by Memory Box and stamped the stars in Perfect Plumeria and Purple Hydrangea VersaMagic inks. Before adding the picture, I sprayed adhesive over the top portion of it and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it to give it a "night sky" feel. I then mounted it onto the page and added the Heidi Swapp Ghost Stars. The ghost stars are colored using the Tim Holtz alcohol inks (by Ranger) in Stream and Wild Plum. Lastly, I added the cream organdy ribbon, paper piercing and the perfect sentiment!


I hope you're enjoying the sneak peeks of these two fabulous sets that Verve Visual has in store for you! Be sure to check back here daily until November 10 for more sneak peeks by the very talented Design Team! Let them tempt you even more! :)


Recipe:


Stamps: Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual)Paper: Echo (Memory Box), Purple and Black (DCWV), Pearlized Cream (Paper Accents)Ink: VersaMagic in Perfect Plumeria and Purple Hydrangea, Glue Pad (Tsukineko), Noir (Palette)Accessories- Ghost stars (Heidi Swapp), cream organdy ribbon(Darice), paper piercer, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, small and large oval punches (Stampin' Up), alcohol inks in Stream and Wild Plum (Ranger)