Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Inventory Inspiration

Hi Verve friends! Thank you SOOOOOO much for all your fabulous well wishes, emails, comments and orders. My office is down to just one 2'x6' cabinet of product (about 50 different skus). I'm blown away! My voice echoes in my office now... it startles me every time I speak! I've already moved a fourth empty unit like these out and there's another empty bookshelf on the other wall.  It's definitely getting real, folks!


Today I thought I'd hop on and share a little inspiration with a few spotlights on some of our remaining stamp sets. All of today's spotlights also have a coordinating die still available. Please consider giving them a home so they don't end up sad and forgotten in a box in my garage! :)


Everything Nice stamp set and Pumpkin Spice Die Set by Verve Stamps.

Everything Nice is a favorite set of mine. I love a good Cinderella story, and add in some coffee and what's not to love.  It coordinates with the Pumpkin Spice Die Set (also still available), but is so much more than just an autumn set.  The wishes come true sentiment is my absolute favorite for birthday cards. Here's a card I made with it and the free printable that comes with the Blooming Die Set.

Card by Julee Tilman using Verve Stamps.

You can view additional inspiration with this set in our Everything Nice gallery or on our Everything Nice Pinterest Board.

Pink Power is a beautiful breast cancer awareness set designed by the lovely Chaitali Narla in honor of her mother who was battling breast cancer at the time. She sadly lost her fight. The bald silhouette is one of the loveliest images I've ever seen and I so treasure this beautiful set. It also coordinates with our Ribbon Die. Jennifer McGuire used the Pink Power set in this video tutorial. The timeless beauty of a card below is by Teresa Kline.




You can view additional inspiration with this set in our Pink Power gallery or on our Pink Power Pinterest Board.



Pinecone Christmas is another set designed by Chaitali. This one features beautiful pinecone, branches and poinsettia images. It's a lovely set and coordinates with the Poinsettia Pinecones Die Set. The final copies of this stamp set are sold AS-IS at a 75% discount. They are missing the solid flame, solid candle and the bottom corner two step stamping solid leaf image (I've highlighted the missing images in the photo above). This time period in my life when the boys were tiny is kind of a blur, so I'm not sure why they're missing. Probably because they didn't line up for two step stamping correctly and we had to run a reprint. I've loved stamping with this set, especially those fun branches, and I created one of the very few stamping videos I've done using this stamp set. I love the glittery way Christyne Kane used this set in the card below.


You can view additional inspiration with this set in our Pinecone Christmas Gallery or on our Pinecone Christmas Pinterest Board.



Our final set in the spotlight today is the Hip Hop Bunnies set. I love these adorable little bunnies and the fun coordinating Bunny Hop Die Set.  I've had so much fun making little treats and cards for my boys with them.





You can view additional inspiration with this set in our Hip Hop Bunnies Gallery or on our Hip Hop Bunnies Pinterest Board.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're inspired! Would love to see any of your Verve creations! Just link me up.  :)