Friday, February 17, 2017

Love From Me Winner

Hi Verve fans!  It's Julee, here, popping in with the winner from our Love From Me challenge. Thanks to all who spread a little love around the world with their creations using our digital freebie. I loved peeking at all your lovely works of heart!

If you haven't had a chance to download the Love From Me digi yet, I've extended the download deadline and our sale to February 20. My family and I have been so very sick this week and I haven't had a chance to work on the website. Okay, on with our randomly selected winner's announcement.


Wins: $40 gift voucher to the Verve shop

 Congrats, Nancy! 
To claim your prize, please send an email to me at contests@vervestamps.com.  

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I had been meaning to play along, but time ran out on me. Hope you and your family have started to feel better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you, Julee, for sharing this wonderful set with us. My prayers for you and your family to get well very soon. I hope it is beginning to look like spring in Southern Idaho, as there are the hints of it up here in North Central Idaho. This has been a long winter! Hugs and thank you, again!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Nancy. A lovely card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nancy! Hope your family gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nancy!
    and thank you again Julee, for both the free digital stamp set, and the opportunity to win! I hope you and your family start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nancy and thanks to Julee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Nancy! Enjoy your prize. I sure tried.
    Thanks for the freebies, Julee.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Nancy...your card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't make my card in time for the challenge, but thank you for the digi! I made a "from me to you" card that's going to be a thank you card (with coffee gift card inside): http://stampfoldandrepeat.blogspot.ca/2017/02/from-me-to-you_19.html

    The sentiments are very sweet and I can definitely see myself going back to them often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete