Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Diva Dare-Day 3

 Favorite Things - December Diva Dare

Welcome to December's Diva Dare, it's Charmaine and it's my day to share this month's dare entitled Favorite Things.  

So this month, we are daring you to share your favorite Verve creation(s) for this year OR create a new one with one of your favorite Verve products.


It really is hard to choose a favorite because I have favorites for different reasons, but I did settle on two favorites from this year!   The first one uses Swan Song, which I believe is now retired.  :(  I just love the layers on this card because I'm usually a clean & simple kind of gal and this card is out of my "norm".  I also used the Elegant Leaves Dies along with the coordinating leaves image from Bloom & Grow.  

My second favorite uses the Coffee set along with the Cuppa Joe Die Set and the Coffee Word Die.  I created the background by embossing the Coffee Word Die onto white cardstock and then brayered with dark brown ink.  It left the outline of the word coffee since the ink didn't touch the embossed parts of the word. 



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WJZRjg0irs0/Uf8hZootqTI/AAAAAAAAMVM/s0I2HFWh9fg/s1600/DivaDareNoFrame150_LOGO.gif
Two ways to win prizes for double the fun!

Win a $40 gift voucher to Verve! Take our Favorite Things dare and link your card up to be eligible to win.  Entries must include your favorite Verve creation(s) of 2014 (maximum of 3 entries) OR be an entry using your favorite stamp set, be posted 12/8 or later, include at least one Verve product and be linked up to the linky widget by 8pm Mountain on 12/21/14.  One participant will be randomly selected to win the gift voucher.  You can enter as many times as you like for a new creation (each card needs to be a separate post), and a maximum of 3 times for previously created cards.

Win a Verve set of your choice! For another chance to win some new Verve, leave a little comment love on our design team's Favorite Things Diva Dare posts!  One lucky commenter will win a Verve stamp set of his or her choice, so be sure to tune in each day!  Comment deadline to be entered in our prize drawing is December 21, 2014.
  

Winners will be announced on December 22, 2014.

30 comments:

  1. Pretty cards. Love all the layers and colors on the swan card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Charmaine :-D Like them both :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your fav choices. I LOVE them both. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coffee card. The chalkboard background is a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favorites and so different! Love all the soft colors in that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why these would be favorites. I LOVE the tail feathers on that swan. All the different colors are so pretty. And the coffee card is so fun. It reminds me of walking into a coffee shop with their menus on chalkboards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. That first one is so soft and pretty. Thanks for sharing your favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right Charmaine, these are two very different styles of cards! However, you have made them both just as stunning as ever. I love the layered look on the first one as that is my preferred style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I especially love the coffee-themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Due to moving...our kids flying in from college...the holidays and my stuff being packed away...I won't get to be playing along until the new year!! See ya in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. Love the coffee card background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these cards are wonderful, but the coffee background is really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are always gorgeous I have just ordered this coffee set and cannot wait to play with it..........love your card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both of these!! That first one is a beauty with the elegant and graceful swan and those lovely hues. I'm loving that coffee one, too, esp since I've hoppin' on the Coffee Lover's Hop today. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both great cards! I really like all the layers on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of your cards are wonderful...the colors in the first one...love them, so fresh and fun. Your second card, LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards. Love the sentiments with these sets - beautiful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards! Love the pretty color combo on the first, very cheerful! I love the retro look of the coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous cards!! my favorite is the first one!! lovely colors..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the spring feel of the first and the cool chalkboard look of the last.

    ReplyDelete
  21. swan song is beautiful. I love the soft colors.
    the coffee card is great too.
    thanks for sharing two wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pastel colors on the first one and the chalkboard look of the second card.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two gorgeous cards - both perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two charming cards, indeed. The colours/images of the first are so lovely; while the second...a coffee lover's delight (and that would be me!)
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  25. ooo love that coffee one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the beautiful pastel layers on your first card, and cannot say enough about the creativity of your coffee card!

    ReplyDelete