To start my card, I decided to use the My Mind's Eye - Happer paper collection because the little bugs reminded my of Charmaine's blog theme and this paper is very "bright" by my standards. To highlight Marisa'a use of butterflies, I have two from the new Verve So Fluttery set, all done up with pearls!! I also decided to keep my card clean, unsponged, and undistressed as a nod to these two ladies' clean styles. The sentiment panel was created using the Scroll PJ and the Scroll die. The "With Love" sentiment from the With Love set was just a perfect fit for inside the scroll PJ. I also fit in a little piece of the Banner Bundle die set since that set no sooner gets put away before it's back on the stamp desk again (can you say addicted to pennants!). I decided to pair the Diva Dare theme with the April week four Viva la Verve! sketch and inspiration piece from Andrea (below). Well, that's a bunch of challenges that we're throwing at you but who doesn't love "Bright Blooms and Butterflies" in the spring!! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!
- Win a $40 Verve gift certificate! Play along with our March Diva Dare and link up your creation to the linky widget entry form. A winner will be chosen by random draw. To be eligible, your entry must:
- Be a new creation - posted April 12th or later.
- Be a card or project using bright colours and having a flower and/or butterfly (or other die shape) as your focal point.
- Use at least one Verve product.
- Be added to the linky widget before 5pm Mountain on Wednesday, May 1.
- Win a Verve set of your choosing! Leave a little shout-out for the Divas in the comments section as we post our answers to this month's dare weekdays through April 29th. A random comment winner will be chosen from all the comments over the course of the Dare.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, May 3rd.
- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you! -