Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fanspiration Diva Dare ~ Day 4

Good morning Verve fans, Teresa here sharing my card creation with you.  This months Diva Dare, is one of my all time favorites.  Julee had a great idea for the theme...Fanspiration!   This month, we "dare" you to show us your new creations inspired by projects made by Verve fans!  You can pick any little Verve project to inspire you, as long as it is not by one of our design team members (or yourself!) {grin}.  To get your wheels a turnin', the divas will be sharing there take on the dare.  I am so amazed at the Verve fans creations and had a very hard time deciding.  My heart skipped a beat when I saw this card of  Colleen's

 


I adore the heart with all the flowers, so sweeeet.  I decided to use torn washi tape for my heart.  I tore pieces of the washi tap and then placed them on a piece of white card stock and cut our with a heart shape.  I used the adorable Verve sets Lean on Me and Treasured Words .  I had such fun with the challenge, I hope you do too and I cannot wait to see what you create!

How fun is this Dare?  Don't know where to start?   Head over to the Verve Fan Gallery to peruse some projects, pick one then join in the fun...here are the details...








 Well, hopefully you've enjoyed this first day of our Fanspiration Diva Dare! Join us on Monday to find out who Laurie was inspired by!  Read on to see how you can win some shiny new Verve!  There are two ways to win...

  1. Win a $50 Verve gift certificate! Play along with our Fanspiration Diva Dare and link up your creation to the linky widget entry form. Winner will be chosen by random draw.  To be eligible, your entry must:
    • Be a new creation - posted September 7 or later
    • Be inspired by a non-design team created Verve card or project
    • Include a link to the inspiration piece you used, as well as a brief explanation of what inspired you
    • Use at least one Verve product
    • Be added to the linky widget before 5pm Mountain on Sunday, September 23.
  2. Win a Verve set of your choosing! Leave a little shout-out for the Divas in the comments section as we post our answers to the Fanspiration dare each weekday through September 20.  A random comment winner will be chosen from all the comments over the course of the Dare.
- Go forth and get inky! We DARE you! -