Monday, September 12, 2011

Diva Dare WINNERS


Hi Verve fans!  It's Julee here, popping in to announce the winners from our Sending Some Sunshine Diva Dare! I just loved checking out out all of your heartfelt creations. Thanks to everyone who played along! And now, here are your winners...

Steph wins a $30 gift certificate to Verve!

Dori wins a Verve set of her choosing!

Congrats Steph and Dori!
Email us at contests@vervestamps.com to claim your prize.

There's still a little time to leave your comments for our September Diva Inspirations Hop. The comment deadline is tonight. I'll be popping in tomorrow with the winner announcement.

2 comments:

  1. Well, what do you know about that?! My very first Verve prize, Yippee!! It makes the decision of what to buy and not to buy so much easier! I'm off to manage and update my Verve cart! I'm already planning to place an order, so lots of Verve coming my way!! Yay!!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete