Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Fling: Challenge 3

Hello fellow Verve lovers!!! It's Jackie here! Hasn't the Spring Fling been a blast so far? I am loving the challenges and the sneak peeks we've seen so far! I am here today to issue a COLOR challenge to you! As of late, I have been having a secret love affair with the Basic Grey Origins DP! I love the citrusy colors and used the dp as my inspiration for today's color challenge. Note: You DON'T have to use the Basic Grey Origins for your cards or project, just these colors!! And don't be afraid...these colors look BEEYOUTEEFUL together!

I am SO LUCKY to be joined today by one of my FAVORITE people, the UBER talented
Jodi Collins! We've each got a sample to share with you so let's get to it!


Here is my sample using the new STUNNING Verve set, Feel The Sun. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....NOBODY designs more beautiful flowers than Julee! I've used Amy's sketch for my card, VSMARSF2, and what a fabulous sketch it is!! I love cards with lots of layers! I've used several patterns from my beloved Basic Grey Origins DP and paired it with PTI's Dark Chocolate and White cardstock. The flower was colored with Copics and has three layers. The designer brad was a gift I received from Julee awhile ago....I've been hoarding them for just the right project! The border is a new border punch from SU! and the adhesive gems are KaiserCraft!

Isn't Jodi's sample ADORABLE? She used the Verve set Chocolate Bunnies and paired it with this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers, SC270. The coloring is fab and I love all the stitching!!



So are you ready to have some more crafty fun? Just make a stamped card, project or scrapbook page using the colors provided and upload a photo to your blog or online gallery. Then click the image above to add your link using the Mr. Linky entry form. Entries are due by 11:59pm on Monday, March 8.

One lucky entry will win a $25 Verve Stamps gift certificate!

Have fun and good luck!