Monday, March 29, 2010

March Project Parade Day 6

Good Monday morning, it is Teresa.  I am bringing to you my flower project for this months project parade.  Have you started on yours yet?  I have been wanting to make one of these paper wallets, the tutorial is from SCS.  Of course I had girly in mind, but wow it really turned out girly with lots of bling.  If you have not tried one of these you should, it was super easy to make.  I used the very beautiful and elegant flower from the Easter Joy set.



I heat embossed the flowers, cut them out, and added a clear gemstone to the centers.  The photo of the inside shows the sides and the color of pink Bazzil card stock I started with.  Once you add a tiny bit of sponging, the versamark, and embossing powder; it did change the color of the paper to a darker pink. 
I made a card to match using this weeks mojo sketch, you can see the sketch and all the mojo makers creations at the The Mojo Monday Blog,  the sentiment is from the Beautiful You set.




This is a closer look at the gorgeous flowers, so lovely.  I sure hope you join us with this months flower themed project parade.  I enjoy looking at all of your creations and try to show you each of you some luv with a comment.  Enjoy!

As with all of our Project Parades, we've got prizes! There are two ways to win:

1. Link up your new creation (posted March 22 or later) to the Mr. Linky widget on THIS POST before Midnight on April 8th. One lucky stamper will win a $25.00 gift certificate to the Verve Store.

2. Be sure to leave the Diva's a little shout out in the comments as we parade our creations inspired by this month's theme. One lucky commenter during the course of the parade (March 22 - April 7) will win his/her choice of any Verve stamp set!

52 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the bling! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! I love the girly look and the flowers set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i love the embossing and bling!! what a lovely project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Your colour combos and embellishment balance is incredible. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this.....and I want to make one for my granddaughter for Easter...she would just love it....thank you so much.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa -

    This is just beautiful! I love those flowers, they are just gorgeous and love your use of the clear gemstone in the center, really makes them sparkle. The wallet looks yummy. What a wonderful job you've done creating this set. LOVE IT!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colours and flowers, Teresa...you always add the perfect amount of details :) I'm going to try embossing my flowers next :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man that is adorable!! I'll have to give that wallet a try! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! I love the 'diamond' clasp. The flourishes...the embossing...I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and devine! Amazing. I love the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool!Love the paper on the inside of this and the accordian style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just wonderful, Teresa!! So beautiful and girly.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely! I have been wanting to try one of these wallets too! That would mean that I need to get out my sewing machine and, ugh, we are not on friendly terms! Your set is beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely! I love those gorgeous flowers, and the bling is a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW this is gorgeous- I did make one of the wallets and it was truly fun. Your card is so sweet to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely lovely! I love the idea of a girly wallet. It would make a sweet holder for a gift certificate or something like that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely lovely! I love the idea of a girly wallet. It would make a sweet holder for a gift certificate or something like that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so impressed with all of your little attention to details. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so creative and beautiful! I just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness how cute is this? Love the embossing, the colors, the bling, everything! Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh myyyyy,Teresa, your card is even more beautiful when you show the close up details! Simply awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous artwork, creative & very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is sooo gorgeous...just might have to try my hand at making one of these wallets (my daughter's b-day is in a couple of weeks and I'm sure she'd love one...especially with some green cash inside!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty! I love all the bling... love the soft colors too! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Boy, what a great idea! I love your paper wallet. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow - yet another gorgeous project on the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sooo Pretty!! Love the color and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cute little wallet.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both the paper wallet and card are stunning. Love the embossed background, the elegance and softness of the pink, and all the little details you put into these. Outstanding; thanks for sharing and providing the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete
  31. O my. I need a project for a certain some one and this will be the perfect thing. It is gorgeous!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can't get over the fact that the paper purse looks so REAL!!! I'm expecting it to be fabric!!! Soo pretty!! Love how you embellished the card with bling!! What a gorgeous set!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful You!!!
    how sweet:))

    ReplyDelete
  34. OOoooooo, so girly! Very pretty Teresa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love that wallet and I LOVE that bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful set. Thanks for sharing. Linda Harris lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an AWESOME project! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I did get around to making this clutch. As soon as I get it posted to my blog I'll link it up to Jen's.

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are beautiful...I love that wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  40. beautiful gift set! love all the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just made mine today...Sat....and will link it tomorrow... and you are right....it was really easy....

    ReplyDelete
  42. what a fabulous wallet, and I love the circle card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous! I really like the wallet with the PP inside - just perfect. TFS the idea, I can think of many to make this for :>)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the paper wallet, and the flower lining! Such a fun little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What an awesome idea!! Love the colors you chose to use too...
    - April

    ReplyDelete