Friday, January 15, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 4: Love's Flower

Hello stalkers! It's Amber here, bringing you the fabulous sneak peeks for the most Vervalicious set EVAH! I'm not lying when I say that this is my new favorite Verve stamp set! Love's Flower is filled with wonderful sentiments, fonts, and floral images. It's definately a set you NEED for the upcoming Valentine season!

Brace yourselves for the amazing creations the diva's came up with using Love's Flower!

From Diva Teresa Kline:
Hey gals it is Teresa, aren't you luvin the divas sneak peeks; haven't they been fabulous? I bet you are super excited about tonight, I know I am! For my sneak peek today I used the new Verve sets Love's Flower and Heart's Desire. The background designer paper is from the SEI Winter Song pack, it is so adorable with the red flowers. I adore this color combo, kraft, real red, and white; so clean and crisp. I added lots of texture and patterns to this card. I used the sentiment from the Love's Flower set and then added my chocolate hearts at the bottom for an extra yummy. The chocolate hearts are from the Heart's Desire set, as is the larger heart in the grouping of hearts. I added several extras in the way of stitching, bakers twine, embossing, layers, a sequin, and a gemstone. I hope you can make the party tonight, you wont want to miss it...enjoy!


From Diva Jackie Pedro:
Happy Friday my fellow Verve lovers! Haven't the Diva's sneak peeks been fantastic? I am super excited about today's set, Love's Flower, because the quote that I used on this card today was submitted by Little Ol' Me!! Love's Flower is a very versatile set, a perfect everyday set to show someone how much they mean to you! And I have to touch on the flowers...they are anything but ordinary! The flowers Julee creates for her sets are so unique and these flowers are no exception! With that said, I wanted to show you how you don't have to make your flowers ordinary everyday flowers! Have fun and use non-traditional colors like I did here! Have you ever seen a brown and green flower? LOL! I paper pieced my flowers to coordinate with the rest of my card using patterned paper from Papertrey. These colors are so soothing together! And of course I had to add some stitching! I know you're going to love this set!

From Guest Diva Rosie Hughes:
Wow, I can not believe what an amazing week this has been. I've had sooo much fun using these new stamps. I can't believe, here I am, showing you sneak peaks! I am greatfully thankful to Julee for giving me this chance. I am so honored, so thrilled, so....in love with these new stamps! My favorite....the lovely flower that can be so nicely layered and decorated to your taste. I stamped a few of them, cut them out and layered them with tulle in between two layers. I used distressed ink around the edges. The word love was lightly stamped on cardstock, then I crumpled the paper and tore the edges. The lace, rhinestones and ribbon added great touches. This set was just BEAUTIFUL! Awesome sets! Thanks again Julee and Verve Divas, for letting me part of your team.
From Diva Amber Hight:
I think I've already spoken to my great love for this set:) I can see so many fun uses for it! I thought it would be fun to use with this fun wooden "LOVE" thingy I've had for a few months! I don't do alot of altered art, but this idea hit me almost at the same time I saw the sets when Julee showed them to us for the first time! I am so thrilled when my ideas come to life like I envisioned:)
I finally cut into my Razzleberry Lemonade paper (I've been hoarding it, you know) and mod podged it to the wooden frame!
I randomly stamped some of the floral elements all over the frame in Pitch Black ink by Adirondack. I also used my Scalloped Edge punch by US! on some Lavender Moona nd Lemon Tart cardstock! I picked a couple of my favorite photos of DH and I and glued them to the back of the frame. The sentiment (which I LOVE!) was stamped and then cut out using a fun tag die by Spellbinders!
Here are a couple more shots of the stamped elements...
So, have you all liked what you’ve seen so far? Just leave a comment on this post before 6 PM Eastern on Friday, January 15th and you’ll be put in a drawing to win this set!

Winners will be announced at our release party Friday night. Oh, and for even more chances to win some Vervey goodness, be sure to check out the Release Week Challenges going on in the Verve Forum this week!

72 comments:

  1. Oh my word! The samples are just amazing! Thanks for the last day of Verve peeks. Julee! The sets shown in the sneek peaks this week are just awesome, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The divas' projects are always amazing! Thank for sharing - can't wait to see the release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work - can't wait to see this set in its entirety! Thanks for the peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This group of girls that you have put together, Julee, are awesome!! Then they showcase your new set it all of our wish lists grow!! Great samples girls!! Tonight is the night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The projects are just amazing and so inspiring. The sneak peeks have been awesome and all the Divas projects were fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies, just another amazingly beautiful release! You guys were FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, the sentiments are gorgeous. LOVE the amazing art these ladies created with this set. Now I have to add this one to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been lovin the sneak peaks. So easy to be inspired here.
    Teresa Blue
    tmblueb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a gorgeous set ...and the sneek peeks have been awesome !! Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quote...can never go wrong with chocolate! Beautiful samples as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous samples, truly girls, you have outdone your selves! I think Julee designs the best flowers to colour/layer/pop up! Looking forward to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie - I love the Red/White/Kraft combo ~ I used it for my Christmas cards and loved the look and am now thinking I can use it for Valentines. Can't wait to see the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous samples! What a fabulous release this is going to be..looking forward to seeing the entire stamp sets :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful projects as always and I am loving this new set.. especially that fantastic quote!! Yea, Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very inspiring projects! The divas did a fantastic job showcasing this lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful!! I love that verse and those hearts! yummy!! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an exciting day!!! I can't wait for the opportunity to see all the stamp sets. For today's sneak peak I am loving the LOVE card Amber created. All of the cards were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, wow, wow! These are all gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I can't wait to see the releases! The Diva cards are soooo beautiful and I love seeing the sentiments used in different ways...THANKS Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your LOVE page is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What gorgeous creations from the Divas again today!
    This promises to be a wonderfully versatile set, and so romantic and elegant, too.
    I can't wait to see everything tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fabulous creations. I am always amazed by the divas' designs. My wish list keeps growing. Can't wait to see the rest of this set tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What awesome samples! I can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the cards and the saying is adorable. And I love the wooden "love" with the pictures. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so excited to see everything tonight. I LOVE the sentiment with All you need is love on it. Hope my husband falls asleep by nine so I can be watching tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another day with more gorgeous projects from the DT! This set looks great ~ can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think I just adore this set. I love Amber's LOVE project. Very awesome. The cards were BEAUTIFUL as well! You all always do an amazing job at making me want to buy more Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh I just love these projects......I think I really want this and can't wait to get the release......

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! These are amazing, and I love that you hoard paper -- I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful! Looking forward to the release tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are fabulous! Wonderful work, divas! Loving the LOVE, too, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yeah!! It's release day!! Awesome job this week Divas. This set is fantastic. Julee's flowers are some of my favorites, and I LOVE anything to do with the Peanuts comic strip.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all the samples today!!! Can't wait to see the release! Thanks for sharing!!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. super cute!!!!!! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow, Divas!! You've all outdone yourselves...I hope to be at the Party for a bit at the end...much needed date night ;) Congrats again, Julee, on an awesome release!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG!....love the samples ladies. I'm so hyped for tonight I can barely concentrate. Julee thanks for creating such wonderful stamps...don't know what I would do without my Verve Stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the samples and would love to win this set!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, these projects continue to amaze me every release and they all look wonderful! I love that today is the last day of peeks, it was a wonderful peeks week and I can't wait to see the full stamp sets tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a sweet saying (no pun intended) in that cool font I LOVE! Thanksfor the chance to win - excited for the release party tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My moth fell open!!!
    Such darling flower, I like it how u made it in combo Fabric and paper truly unique!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wonderful samples and I just love Amber's LOVE frame! Now I am waiting for tonight to see it all..

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous samples ladies!! You always have such creativity! Can't wait for the release tonight!!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  43. What FUN! Your dt's artwork is always creative & always inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  44. OK - How do you all keep outdoing yourselves time after time?? These samples are BE-AY-YOOOO-TIFUL! Can't wait for tonight's Release Party!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This new set is so amazing! Love what you ladies have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's all about the details and these cards definitely fit that perfectly. Great job everyone.

    stamp on...

    ReplyDelete
  47. Simply the best! Love the font used for the sentiment about love and chocolate. Truer words were never spoken. Oh, yes, I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such great inspiration here! I really like the tulle sandwiched in the layers of Rosie's flowers. Very pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing the sneak peaks! I can't wait for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  49. wow! how fun are all these creations?! I LOVE the LOVE plaque with pics!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So gorgeous and I really love that frame!!!! Fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  51. These samples are amazing! Can't wait to see the whole set. Amber I totally cracked up when I saw your project, I have that same wooden word "LOVE", and I forgot I bought it. Now I'm inspired to dig mine out and alter it, yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful samples and the flowers are so perfect--love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  53. You said it best "amazing" love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. The Divine Design Divas just keep on rolling! With great product like this to work with, the results are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow! Each and every one of those cards is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh wow, these are beautiful projects! Thank you so much for the peeks, can't wait to see it all tonite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. We can never have enough flower stamps and this one looks so great when it's layered...and I love those fat leaves - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  58. The sneak peeks are all amazing! So much creativity that I hope will rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Amazing samples. Just can't wait to see the full release tonight. These 'peeks' are fabulous...!

    ReplyDelete
  60. fabulous dahling, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thi set looks fantastic. And these sneaky peaks are definitely making my mouth water! Can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Darn, I am probably too late. My internet is messing up and they won't have a new modem for us until tomorrow. Oh well, congrats to whoever wins!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Ladies...I just created an ATC Using the beautiufl free heart stamp you shared with us all..You can see it here!!!TFL:)
    http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2010/01/cuttlebug-be-inspired-67-asian.html
    Have a lovely week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow! How beautiful is this set! Thanks for showing such beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete