Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 3 - Heart's Desire

Hey there Verve Fans! Jen Tapler here with a peek at another fabulous new Verve set, Heart's Desire! I seriously think this set might be new favorite seasonal Verve set for the same reason I say that about every new Verve set - I just love the versatility of 14 stamps in this set!! From wide variety of new fonts in the fun sentiments to the fun new circular frame that is quickly becoming a Verve fan favorite to the "sketchy" hearts that coordinate so perfectly with some of the other Verve sets that have released recently - this is definitely a MUST-HAVE not just for Valentine's Day, but for any love or heart-themed projects you have planned.

Check out what the Divas have created with the awesome Heart's Desire...

From Diva Amy Sheffer:
One of my favorite things about Verve Stamps is their adaptability to so many different styles. Vintage, whimsical, funky, modern, elegant or something more eclectic - Verve stamps will shine in any setting! When I first saw Heart's Desire, I fell in love with the combination of more formal and more casual images and, even more, with the stylish fonts Julee used for the sentiments. How about this funky font treatment for "be mine"? LOVE IT!! I started with my card base designed from different shabbied up Basic Grey Sugar Rush patterns, then added some ribbon and a gorgeous crystal and pearl flourish by Prima. On that backdrop, I added the stamped sentiment and two stamped hearts. At the last minute, I swapped out one of the stamped hearts for a glittered chipboard heart to go along with Michelle's current chipboard challenge. A truly fun set to play with! And, like so many of Verve's sets, this new set plays well with some old friends that may already be in your collection! Note how the heart in Heart's Desire is a bigger version of the hearts in the recently released Thankful Hearts and Thankful Accents sets. Gotta love all the mix-n-match opportunities!"

From Diva Charmaine Ikach:
"When I saw the Heart's Desire set, it immediately reminded me of both my mother and my mother-in-law. I decided to make little Valentine treats that were perfect for them. The Heart's Desire set has such a classic look with a touch of whimsy. I love the dainty frames included in the set as well as the different fonts. My project is perfect for my two mothers and really captures their decorating style, but this stamp set can easily be used to create cute and whimsical projects as well! I just LOVE how versatile it is and I know you will to!"

From Diva Lynda Benden:
"Oh my gosh. Aren't you just LOVING the sneak peeks so far?!?!? Julee has definitely done it again! My card today is VERY simple. The base of this card is Basic Black with a mat of Vintage Cream and then a mat of Tan Bazzill CS. The heart decorative paper is from Pink Paislee's new Cupid line. I added the strip toward the bottom and then the Zva rhinstone flourish. I stamped the beautiful circle of hearts on the same Pink Paislee decorative paper using Basic Black ink and then cut it out using my circle Nestabilities. The "thinking of you" sentiment is included in ANOTHER new set being released called Accent Notes and was stamped in the center of the circle of hearts using Basic Black ink. I matted it on a black scalloped circle."

From Diva Jen Tapler:
When I first saw Heart's Desire, I knew immediately that I wanted to create a set of fun little whimsical "Love Notes" to have on hand for my son, husband and Mom. I used several of the stamps included in the new set and also incorporated a few old sets - the polka dots from Bountiful Backgrounds and one of the hearts from Thankful Accents. Going with a fun color combo of Kraft (of course!), chocolate, aqua and hot pink, I used a variety of embellishments including ribbons, glitter, buttons, heat embossing and my Apron Lace punch from Fiskars. I love how they each turned out unique and yet they all managed to have the sentiment in the bottom right corner as a focal point. I still think the sentiments are my favorite part of the new Heart's Desire set (but it's a tough call)!! So much fun!

And last, but certainly not least, from our Guest Diva, Melissa Sauls:
"Smitten. That's what I was when I first saw Heart's Desire. (Either that or I was still over the moon excited to be selected as a Verve Guest Diva...probably a combination of both!!!) My eyes were immediately drawn to all of those softly drawn hearts and how they were incorporated into every single image! Every time I would look at them, it was as if they floated right off the page and into my heart! I just love it! It is romance in its purest form...and when I think of romance, I immediately think of soft shabby colors and images that can literally make your heart sing. I knew just what I wanted...no, NEEDED to do, when I got this. I needed to create a "tussy mussy." Tussy Mussy's are a Victorian style bouquet of flowers held together in a metal vase, much like the kinds you see at weddings. I began with my focal image by stamping the circular frame with dainty hearts in - how appropriate - Rose Romance ink. The image fit inside a scalloped circle nestability just beautifully! I distressed the edges and then stamped my large heart onto a piece of cardstock that was then adhered to chipboard. I cut that out and "sugared" it up, vintage style. Small rhinestones were added just for fun and a delicate flower was placed right in the corner of my heart. That was it! I could have just ended it there! I decided to go ahead and finish decorating the tussy mussy with cinched crepe paper, vintage trim, luscious satin ribbon, and an old vintage earring from my mother-in-law's grammy. Ahhh, sweet love! I've gotta say, it has been an EXTREME honor to stamp among these ladies and I cannot express my gratitude enough for even eing allowed to be here. Thanks to Julee, and thank you to the rest of the Divas

Like what you’ve seen so far? Just leave a comment here on this post before 6 PM Eastern on Friday, January 15 and you’ll be put in a drawing to win this set! Winners will be announced at our release party Friday night.

And for even more chances to win some Vervey goodness, be sure to check out the Release Week Challenges going on in the Verve Forum this week!

104 comments:

  1. These are all amazing. I am sooo looking forward to Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifule, Beautiful projects. This looks like a must have set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is definitely in the air. So many ideas so little time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sample to showcase what is coming.....tomorrow is the big day!! Can't wait to see what the sets look like. Once again you girls are rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these cards is absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see these stamps>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the projects are just awesome and so inspiring. I love the sentiments. I'm really enjoying all the Divas creative MOJO with all the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful set with lots of possibilities!! Thanks for the opportunity to win this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! these are some gorgeous projects...You ladies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Divas!!! One more sleep until release day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies, your talents never cease to amaze! Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards!!! Can't wait to see more! Thanks!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great projects. They all are so pretty and great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fantastic inspiration! Makes me 'need' this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The details in these stamps are wonderful, truly a beautiful stamp set! I'm excited to see what Friday brings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, so many gorgeous projects here! I can't wait to see the full set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sentiments! That tussy mussy is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great samples to sneak peek the new goodies!! You're doing a great selling job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Loving all of the sets so far!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! I love heart stamps, so I'm sure this one will be joining my collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous samples! Love the variety and WOW! do I love Jen Tapler's color combo! Looking forward to the release!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh How I love a VERVE release.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This set has my interest at heart, excuse the pun.... bring on Friday, which is actually Saturday for us Aussies!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful samples, ladies! I have to agree with Amy.. this set (like so many of the Verve sets) is so versatile and perfect for so many different styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is it Friday yet? Oh these teasers make it almost unbearable to wait! The card that jumped out at me today was the one Lynda made using the black, tan and cream colors. This card is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. adorable-such talent to give us all ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, I know I love this set already! Can't wait to see the whole thing tomorrow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh My absolute `gorgeous` Ladies..
    I`m in love ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous creations from the design team! I LOVE that "i love you" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! It looks like a great set. I can't wait to see it all. Wonderful fonts, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow- these projects are Stunning!
    I can't wait to see the rest of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooooooh! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Can't wait to see the full reveal on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, these sets seem to be getting better and better and the Divas are rocking this release! I can't wait to see the full sets and more peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous projects from the DT and another gorgeous set from Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, super lovey dovey stamp set! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous artwork & amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another fabulous Valentine set?!! LOVE IT! See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!! Gorgeous projects!! Well done ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  40. One can never have enough heart stamps :D Great cards, Divas :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. can't wait to see all these sets at the release party!! Fabulous cards and projects, Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Verve is ROCKIN' da fonts lately! Can't wait for the release! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are amazing! I love all of them and can't wait to see the full set on Friday Night!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have the Thankful Accents circle stamps and it is my favorite! The new one with hearts will be at the top of my list! Can't wait to see all the sentiments....

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this! I love all of them so far! I can't wait until Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I can't wait to see the whole set! The heart frame is amazing and is one I can see using over and over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I sure like what I have seen so far.
    I love hearts and Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the elegant look on these projects! I can't wait to try them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the elegant look on these projects! I can't wait to try them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  50. The images are wonderful! The DT creations are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  51. FABulous stuffs! Love that tussy mussy!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great projects - so many different ideas! I can't wait to see the full set!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i especially like melissa saul's cone. whimsically romantic. all of the dt's do a wonderful job/play!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very very pretty! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh, wow! Gorgeous projects! I love how these coordinate so well with Thankful Hearts...oh, the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow, more gorgeous cards/projects. I think I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  57. wow another wonderful set it looks like. I can't wait to see them all and party!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Amazing samples!Looking forward to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I wish it was Friday already! The Heart's Desire set is just so fun and I've got to have it... Julee works her magic yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love all the sneak peeks, can't wait for the release tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Such gorgeous samples...! I can't wait to see all the new sets. I love seeing what the Diva's create... they are all so talented. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow - stunning creations yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love all of the different styles of cards and projects that this set inspires. Beautiful creations, ladies! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  64. These are all SO gorgeous! That first one is just STUNNING! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I had to jump over to this site after seeing Amy and Charmaine's peaks on their blogs. What wonderful samples---I can't wait to see the entire set and possibly win one of my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. This has been a great release with some awesome projects. This set is definitely a must have. You ladies have outdone yourselves. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous creations! Love the sneak peaks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Amazing! I love all these great peaks. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Beautiful projects ladies. 14 stamps in one set! I can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  70. wow! I am 'smitten' just like Melissa! all the creations are super

    ReplyDelete
  71. love all those swirls! Thanks,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beautiful cards!! Can't wait to see the full sets!! This is one of the MANY on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Ah, these are all fabulous creations! I just love the sentiments and the sketchy heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. What an incredible array of sneak peaks today! I loved every one of them! Especially Jen's little love notes... Such a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  75. i love all the great design samples. well, I am addicted to Verve stamps! Can't ever have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Absolutely beautiful cards! Wow! Love this set, too! Hee! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  77. These projects are swoonalicious! Verve totally rocks the Valentine sets, old and new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hearts have always been my favorite.

    stamp on...

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wonderful sneak peeks!..I can't wait until Friday gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Everything is so beautiful! I can't wait for the release, great job Divas! Tomorrow night, woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. Gorgeous! Lynda's card made my jaw drop!

    ReplyDelete
  82. OOH, more of Julee's beautiful hearts! Love it!!! Gorgeous, Gorgeous projects ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  83. They're all perfect! It goes perfectly with the Thankful Accents. Yipeee!! Great samples ladies!!

    Hugs

    ~Spike

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am in awe! I am looking forward to seeing the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  85. These peeks are gorgeous, as usual. I'm especially liking the cards by Amy and Lynda. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Beautiful cards, beautiful new stamps! That "V" of "Valentine" done as a heart is REAL SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Gorgeous samples... :o) Everyone is so creative and I just love heart stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  88. These are beautiful samples made with great stamps~ I would love to win them~

    ReplyDelete
  89. Beautiful cards! Wonderful stamps, can't wait to see them all!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  90. These are fantastic...I cannot wait to play with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. All of ... Love all the hearts, the swirls (My fav!!!)
    and that purse... not to mention the cone, so special... I wish i could touch it:)))

    ReplyDelete
  92. Yep - another winner! Love it! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  93. How lovely all the samples are! The release will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  94. More, more more!! I love seeing all the fabulous creations from these gals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Cool beans! And it turns out I'll be able to tune into a bit of the release party after all! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Great stamps, great samples! I can't wait to see the entire release later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  97. This set is calling my name! Wow! You all have really highlighted it and the projects are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete