Some examples would be:
V - Velvet ribbon
E - Embossing powder
R - Rhinestones
V - Vellum tags
E - Eyelets
You can use as many or as few embellishment "letters" as you want. We can't wait to see how you Embellish with VERVE!
And here's some sneaky peeky inspiration from Michelle and Lynda using the new Thankful Accents set we'll be releasing tonight...
Designed by Michelle Woerner
Michelle's sample uses 2 letters: E -embossing powder and R -rhinestones.
Designed by Lynda Benden
Lynda's sample uses R ~ribbon, E ~embossing powder and V ~VERY lopsided bow!!!
To play along, just make a new handmade creation using embellishments that start with the letters in VERVE. Post a picture of your creation online and link us to it using the Mr. Linky widget below. And be sure to list which letters you used when you post your creation! Enter by 10pm Mountain on Monday, 11/30 for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Verve!
Here are the rules, they're pretty easy:
- Each entry must be unique and new
- Please do not combine any of today's 5 blog party challenges
- You may combine with any other types of challenges (SCS, blogs, etc)
- Verve stamps are NOT required
- If possible, please link back to this post when you upload your creation
- Have fun!