Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Project Parade Challenge: Day 2

Hello hello! It's day 2 on this wild Project Parade Challenge! If I had to choose one thing I love about Verve, and Julee herself (but please don't make me, it would be too hard!) it's the spirit of encouragement and the uplifiting spirit of the stamps she and her sweet husband create. Every stamp set in the Verve Store is incredibly inspiring. For this months Project Parade, we're showcaseing the encouraging words in the stamps. Truly, this was a fun challenge!

I was looking through all my new release stamps and I love all the sentiments in "Wishing You". Especially "a beautiful forever", isn't that a wonderful sentiment?
What better way to apply it than to a wedding/anniversary card:) I adore the bunnies in Bunny Duet and decided they go *perfectly* with the sentiment I wanted to use. I colored them with Copics and used matching dp by K&Co.
-Amber
So, now it's your turn! We'd love for you to play along with us and show us your card or project focused on encouraging words or friendship. Verve stamps are not required, but if you've got 'em, why not show 'em a little love? ;)
As with all of our project parades, we've got prizes! To enter, just link up your creation focused on encouraging words or friendship to the Mr. Linky widget in THIS post before midnight MST on Sunday, October 18. One lucky stamper will win a $35 gift certificate to the Verve Store. That'll buy you a whole lot of encouragement;) For another chance to win, be sure to give the Divas a little shout out in the comments as they parade their fabulous creations inspired by this month's theme. One lucky commenter during the course of the parade (Oct 5 - 17) will win their choice of any Verve set.

Happy stamping!We can't wait to see what you create!

43 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe I'm the first one! Beautiful card and sentiment! I love the colors in the card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    sueot33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love this card. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to use these sets for an anniversary card! I love your coloring and DP and am amazed at the details you included on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable card! Love the colors you chose for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bunnies!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true... Verve sentiments totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dp and sentiment, Amber :) It's my favourite set from the release...so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colored bunnies. They DO go great with the sentiment. Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fabulous! Fabulous sketch, fabulous coloring & fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a pretty card! I love these two, and pairing them with the new Wishing You set is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of these cute bunnies :D Lovely card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amber, this is stunning, I really adore the inside....awesome girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why was I waiting until Easter to break out this set? Beats me!!! I love this as an inspirational card... your card is just adorable and makes me smile. I've posted mine and, as usual, had so much fun making it! Thanks, Verve!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how sweet! I LOVE the homespun feel of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how pretty! The inside is just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amber - this is colored beautifully! I can only wish~

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! What a super cute card. TFS.

    Shelly:)
    Manitoba, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet and cute! Love the finished inside!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful card. I love the lime and teal-ish colors, such a fabulous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty- I like those colors together! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect Anniversary card. I thought I didn't need the Wishing You set, but after seeing your card it's on the way to me (with a few other new things, too)! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like how you did the inside too...I never really do anything but stamp a saying...but now I think I need to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. I love that sentiment also. JoAnn
    (scrappingnana4@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a stunning and richly coloured palette. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! I love the color combo and the decorated inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your color choices and I'm seeing these cute bunnies a lot.
    Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in love with those bunnies; they are so sweet. Pretty colors here and great sketch; tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is so rich and fabulous!!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Adorable card and the inside looks fabulous, too!!! Lovely card, Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous card. I really like how the sentiment is concluded inside. Fabulous colour combination and a such a sweet bunny image. The recipients will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. amber...this is sheer preciousness! love the bunnies, the colors on the dp, and your wonderful coloring! what a sweet and encouraging card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Soft and sweet colors and image - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WoW!! What stunning colors and what a great way to insert the sentiment on the inside!! So clever and lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This sentiment of just so perfect. A perfect unique wedding card.

    thanks much

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable card! You do beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card. I love all the little details

    ReplyDelete
  36. An adorable Anniversary card.
    Bunnies are not just for babies and
    Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  37. cute bunnies! love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete