Thursday, August 27, 2009

August Project Parade - Day 4

Hi! It's Charmaine and it's my turn to show you what I came up with for the Happiness For Hostesses Project Parade!

I know so many people who would LOVE coffee as a gift. What a simple and relatively inexpensive way to say thank you! By relatively inexpensive I mean that it would depend on your coffee taste, I guess. LOL I've heard of some VERY expensive coffees! I used some Morning Brew made by the Pittsburgh Coffee Company. I'm not a die hard coffee drinker, but my husband is and this coffee makes us both happy! All I did for my gift was get a coffee mug that fit the bag of coffee and I made a set of cards to go into the package. I wrapped the whole thing up with cellophane and added a tag! Simple and sweet!



I used the Delightful and Delicious set from Verve along with my new Labels Seven Nestabilities. I also used the Just My Type Cuttlebug folder for the embossed squiggly line across the top of the card. The whole package didn't take much time to create at all. I think any hostess would love this simple gift!

We can't wait to see what you come up with for this month's Project Parade! To play along, just make a project or card that shows us your take on the Happiness for Hostesses theme. Verve Stamps are not required, but if you've got 'em we love to see 'em! Then just add a link to your creation to the Mr. Linky form on THIS POST before 8PM Mountain September 12. Two lucky participants will win a stamp set of their choice from the Verve Store. We've also hidden another $25 gift certificate somewhere along the parade for a random commenter. So if you like what you see, be sure and give a little shout out in the comments of each post! Have fun and good luck!



29 comments:

  1. Fabulous hostess set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful set - a must have to celebrate all those coffee lovers in your life! And as a hostess I know I would be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful "mug" gift. LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove it! hubby and I both love Finger Lakes Roasters Coffee {he's partial because he used to work there hehe} but it's cheap and soooo delicious and great for both your diehard black-only coffee drinkers and your flavored coffee drinkers :) hehe anyways, so you can tell, we love coffee, so i LOVE this project! Perfect stamps to go with it- love that label die!!! Such a cute "book" effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous...I love getting coffee as a present. This set is one of my favs already :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gift set :D Speaking of expensive coffee I have had some amazing coffee called weasel coffee. It's extremely smooth and has a bit of a chocolate taste to it. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Love coffee and would love this as a present. This set is becoming a definite "must have"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely hostess set I would be overjoyed to receive. Perfect for me, as my daily ritual involves sipping coffee and surfing card making blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing gift idea, charmaine! love the black, white, and kraft combo too! wonderfully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm, coffee. What's not to love! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I luv this, being I am a coffee drinker this is the perfect gift....awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some very chic looking cards ... great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is a wonderful idea! I just love those sets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darlin' set! Love these images stamped on Kraft...what a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great coffee cup! I really like the Spellbinder die you used on your card. Wonderful project; tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply and nice - that squiggly line makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice gift mug. I like that you added some cards to the package that tied in to the theme of the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! I'm not a big coffee drinker, either, but that's one gift I'd love to get! =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE the rustic feel of this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Clever and quick! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great idea, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun hostess set! Beautiful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great gift idea - love the stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card - your hostess will love this gift!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great hostess gift idea!! I know I would LOVE this if you visited me! :-)

    ReplyDelete