Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Project Parade Day Two: It's a Girl Thing

When Jen announced this month's theme for the Project Parade, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. A little while ago, I saw a video that Lauren had posted on her blog for what she named a Versatility Box. I thought it was ADORABLE and since I had a bunch of the little planters from the Target $1 Spot, I decided to make these for little Mother's Day gifts. The great thing about them is, they don't have to be for your mom. They can be for a friend, sister or any other special woman you know who is a mom. What a nice little way to let them know they're special.

I used the Mother's Day Plain Jane and the Elegant Flower Plain Jane. The little planter inside is for a Sunflower, complete with dirt and directions! :)
We can't wait to see what you create if you play along! To play along, just make a project or card that fits your style and celebrates a woman in your life. Then just add a link to your creation to the Mr. Linky form IN THIS POST before 8PM Mountain on Thursday, May 14. Two random participants will be chosen and win a $25 gift certificate to the Verve Store. Have fun with this and good luck!

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! This is the stinkin cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com)April 28, 2009 at 9:38 AM

    this is so cute! wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Charmaine! And beautiful, to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the DP and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It took me a minute to realize what the planter pot, I have two in my laundry room just waiting to be used! Love this idea. Just don't know when I'd have the time to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea.
    I need to find me some, so I can make a few for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just tooooo gorgeous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! Absolutely adorable! I love the bright, fun, happy colors! Gorgeous project, Charmaine!

    ReplyDelete