Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sneak Previews: Snow Wonderful and Snowflake Splendor

Are you ready for more Sneak Peeks? Today's sneak peeks are of the snow sets, Snow Wonderful and Snowflake Splendor! We know you're going to LOVE them!

by Designer Jen del Muro
When it comes to holiday stamps, I generally tend to steer away from the traditional images (trees,Santa, etc). So, it's no surprise that when I saw these snowmen, snowflakes and cute sentiments contained in the Snowflake Splendor and Snow Wonderful sets my heart skipped a beat. The images and sentiment used here are a combination of both of those sets that work in perfect harmony together.







by Designer Susan Liles

"Frosty, the Snowman, is a fairy-tale they say, he was made of snow, but the children know, how he came to life one day!".....Do snowmen make your heart "melt" like they do mine? I have just always loved them, so when I saw this cute little snowman looking up at me with that certain "wonderment" in his eyes, I could not wait to smush him into an inkpad and and make him come to life. Julee definitely had the magic turned on when she came up with this set, Snow Wonderful, and another set that coordinates beautifully with it called Snowflake Splendor. Come on and walk in our "Winter Wonderland" VERVE-style as we Deck the Halls here on the Verve blog!!


by Designer Charmaine Ikach

I just LOVE the mix of delicate snowflakes and elegant greetings in the set Snowflake Splendor. It makes creating a card or adding a little something extra to a gift so easy! The snowflakes can also be perfectly layered for a little more dimension in your snowflake. This is definitely a new favorite set for me! :)







by Guest Designer Maria Gurnsey


When I was asked to be a guest designer I knew I was just in time for the holiday stamps. I was really hoping to get a Verve snowman set and WOW, did Julee
deliver! Snow Wonderful is such a great stamp set with not one, but two adorable snowmen. Of course, what Verve set would be complete without elegant sentiment stamps.
I couldn’t resist making some fun, holiday, home décor with this set. I altered some wooden plaques from the dollar store and covered them with some yummy holiday paper (and my favorite) kraft! The snowflakes were just screaming for glitter and really add some wonderful sparkle!! You’re gonna love this set!!!







We hope you enjoyed today's sneak peeks! Stay tuned tomorrow for the last two sets! Don't forget about the Holiday Release Sketch Challenge Blitz on the Verve forum at SplitcoastStampers and a rockin' release party in the Verve Forums at 8 pm Eastern on Sunday, November 9th. All six new stamp sets and three Plain Janes will be available on the Verve webstore at approximately 10 pm Sunday evening.