Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday - I'm Undecided!



Excitement is heating up for Super Tuesday - while many in the Nation are conducting caucus elections to determine party representatives, I'm sitting here trying to make a decision on which set I want to Sneak Peak..... it's a real tough decision because I really like all the new sets being released in February (there are four you know)..... how to decide? ok, I have it narrowed down to two.... still undecided. I guess the best way to proceed is to show them both and then let you decide.

Here are the details for Happy New Home:
Stamp Sets: "Happy Thoughts" &"Wild Thing" (Verve Visual); backgrounder "Pretty Pattern" (Cornish Heritage Farms); "Neighborhood" (unmounted wheel SU)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine); VersaMark; Jumbo Java (VersaMagic)
Paper: Natural White (Classic Crest); Basic Black (SU); Pattern Paper (Crate Paper)
Accessories: Prisma Color Pencils; brads (Queen & Co); dimensionals/pop dots (SU)

and the details for Spring Pussy Willows:
Stamps: Serenity (Verve Visual); Sentiment (PSX)
Cardstock: Classic Cream (Classic Crest); Pattern Paper (Making Memories)
Ink: Coffee Bean (Brillance); Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Accessories: Pink Taffeta ribbon (SU); sewing machine; Copic Markers; rectangle die cut (Nestabilities-Spellbinder); half-pearls (K&Co); Cotton Ball White Fun Flock (Stampendous)

I'm still undecided - guess there's only one thing to do - pre-order ALL the sets..... starting today (there will be a reveal of all four) you can pre-order with shipping on February 11. Julee also has 15% off all stamps through February and free shipping on orders over $40. Well, that make it much easier - my decision.... order all four new sets, order any and receive 15% off.

Keep watching for more Sneak Peaks and wonderful samples from our Guest Design Team members. Enjoy and create, Lila

6 comments:

  1. Those pussy willows ROCK! Such a clever idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Dana -- the pussy willows are clever. The card is exquisitely executed. A masterpiece by any standard. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous, I can see how you had a hard time deciding!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom!! I love these cards. Some of my favorites in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both projects are awesome, Lila! Love your beautiful pussy willows, and that housewarming card makes me grin from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Lila! Love those pussy willows!

    ReplyDelete