Monday, November 5, 2007

Sneak Peek!! RUGGED Notes & B-Day Wishes


How about some Verve Visual Sneek Peeks - boy/masculine style? It seems I am always in need of masculine cards - all my siblings are boys - they have boys.... It also seems like I struggle a little more making masculine cards except for the Wonderful Wishes and Starlight Starbright sets really made it easy. When Kim & I took our little trip to Spokane (the scenic route) we kept our eyes peeled for papers to go with these sets. I found this wonderful Paper Salon in masculine colors and theme - with a few matching rubons - knew I HAD to have them cause I also have a couple of male birthdays coming up. So here is one of a four card set each with a different look using the two sets - notice the bullseye look? That is using the double circle from Wonderful Wishes along with the sentiment in the set. The stamped stars are from Starlight Starbright.
Stamps: Wonderful Wishes & Starlight Starbright (Verve Visual
Paper: Cardstock Classic Cream (Classic Crest); Cranberry & Atrichoke(SU); Pattern Paper (Paper Salon)
Ink: charcoal (Fluid Chalk); River Rock, Cranberry Crisp, Artichoke, Mustard (SU)
Accessories: circle punches (SU); CK Circle Cutter; Hemp (unknown); Brads, Name Plate & Dimensionals (SU)

You will be able see the other three in the gallery on the release date - NOVEMBER 10th. Hope you enjoy these as much as I did. Lila