Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fourth Sneak Peak!


Happy World Card Making Day! Are you out there creating a card? Don't you wish you had some new stamps? Wait until you see the newest releases from Verve Visual!
These new stamp sets are just so exciting! I can't seem to stop creating with them. Today's card uses the Seasonal Circles set that will be released on October 10th.

When I saw this set, it just cried out "Christmas" to me! ( This is strange because I'm not a Christmas-y type of person.) I started by creating my own patterned paper using the flower wreath and the larger matching flower stamped in red. Then I over-stamped the large open flower in olive green on top.

After matting with some coordinating CS (SU), I knew it needed some sparkle, so I adhered tiny gemstone blings to the center of each red flower. Paper piercing also helps to draw the attention to the stamped pattern, as does the deckled edge of the olive mat. A red textured (Bazzill) card base brought it all together.
The sentiment was stamped in black and tiny gems were added near it also, to highlight the concept of "Merry and BRIGHT!" This was then ringed with the open flower wreath in olive and matted on a scalloped black circle.

This card only took about 15 minutes to create (including the design) so to mass produce them for the holiday would be quite simple in an assembly-line fashion. 5 minutes per card, TOPS! And the colors are easily interchangeable.

Keep watching for some more AMAZING designs using the soon-to-be released stamps from Verve Visual! And have a great WCMD!