Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Good Buy 2017 SALE and a Look Back


The end of December means year-end inventory counts are quickly approaching, and I like to do as little counting as possible so I can spend more time with my little guys!

So I've got some super Good Buys to share with you! 


Go ahead and pick up a little something for yourself and share the love of handmade kindness with others throughout the new year! Sale valid on in-stock merchandise through January 3, 2018.


Looking back on 2017, Verve's creative year started a bit late, after a prolonged sickness for myself and my family. After a rough start to the year, I was so happy to finally release Butterfly Grace and the coordinating Graceful Butterflies Die Set in May 2017.



It's centered on grace and has some wonderful sentiments and scriptures along with beautiful butterfly imagery. A perfect combination.