Friday, November 24, 2017

Thankful for YOU Sale and Holiday DIGITAL Release

Hi Verve fans! You may remember me writing some of this last year, but it still applies...

The retail world is all decked out in its little black dress today. As a small business owner and Mama to two incredibly cute boys, I opt to spend this time with my family, putting together puzzles, decorating for the holidays and making precious memories to last a lifetime. So you won't see a bunch of marketing blasts or new sales that change daily or hourly.  We've got a simply fantastic sale that gives you a chance at some pretty awesome (if I do say so myself) stamps and dies at a great price, and allows me the flexibility to pack orders during football and basketball watching and (insert sarcastic laugh here)... "quiet" times.

I truly love to see what you do with Verve products and take joy in packaging every order myself.  As I package each order, I think about what you might create and the lives that might be touched by the handmade kindness you share with these stamps. It warms my heart, and I envision myself as a happy little stamp elf. 


Kellan in red, Trevor in blue.
Photo credit: Lifetouch Photography
So if you choose to spend your hard earned dollars at Verve, just know that my family truly appreciates it from the bottom of our hearts. Be it Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, or any day ending in the letter y, we're thankful for the opportunity to give you the tools to create. And we're blessed to be able to use the income I make to send these sweet boys to Montessori school where at 5 years old Trevor is reading and writing up a storm and Kellan is rocking multiplication, long division, negative numbers and both boys are teacher's assistants in their chess class. Our family is oh-so-blessed that I have a job that allows me to spend the afternoons with my boys and quite often take more sick days than work days through the winter months as we battle their asthma. So a great big thank you from our family to yours! We couldn't do this without you. 💗

Okay, so here's the sale info. I just love a good deal, so I've amped up the bargains for this year's annual BF-SBS-CM-(Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday)-Just-Plain-Thankful-For-YOU-Sale! Grab a little something you've been wishing for or stock up on some great gifts for friends and family, either way there's plenty of savings to be had. No codes needed, the shopping cart does all the work. Sale ends Thursday, November 30.



Last week I released 5 brand new digis! Those sick days I talked about earlier are no joke and due to lots of holding my littles I missed my manufacturing deadlines for a physical holiday stamp release this year. But I did have quite a lot of ideas, so decided to do an entirely DIGITAL holiday release this year. All of our digital sets come with a zip file of the individual png and jpeg files as well as a PDF printable of the images sized for cardmaking and laid out to print on an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper.  And the download means you don't have to wait for shipping!  Yay!

With these 5 new digis and a re-release of a couple of our digis from Christmas past, we now have 8 digital sets available in the store.  Check them out in the shop.

Here's a beautiful card that Teresa made with the Winter Peace DIGITAL set...



And one I made with the Good Cheer DIGITAL Set...



Thanks for your support and I hope you have a blessed start to the holiday season!