Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

It's my favorite time... Coffee Loving Blog Hopping time!


A new season is upon us and that means it's time for the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Hooray! I just love seeing all the coffee/tea/cocoa inspired creations filling up the blogosphere during these hops. And since fall is my favorite time of year, I just can't wait to see all the autumn cards.

Verve is once again proud to be a hop Super Sponsor once again. We're providing one of the oh-so-many fabulous prizes up for grabs for those who link up a newly created fall themed coffee, tea or cocoa project over on the official Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop post.  The linkup is open through September 22, so I hope you have a fabulous week of getting inky!


I'm offering our first ever digital set for sale in the shop! So many of y'all have loved our digis in the past and I've received so many emails asking if they could be purchased after they had been taken down.  I've never sold digital products before, and am a little iffy on how my current shopping cart will handle it, so please be patient if anything goes wonky. I did note on my test order that the download link appears right after you click place order. So you need to save it right then.  The shopping cart also requires you to fill out the shipping information, even though it's a digital product, so it can determine any taxes. If you miss the download link, like I almost did, just send an email to me with your order # and I'll hook you up with the link.

The digi will normally sell for $5, but is at an introductory price of $3.50 through September 30. While you're in the shop don't miss our 30% off sale on coffee/tea/cocoa and fall themed stamps & dies.

The download will come with a zip file that includes .png and .jpegs for all 9 designs. It also includes a printable PDF with each design laid out to print at least twice on an 8.5 x 11" page.

If you like to die cut, the pumpkin image and the cup with the wheat design fit the Pumpkin Spice Die Set.  The cup with the pumpkins fits the Happiness in a Cup Die Set and the cup with the flowers fits the Cup for All Seasons Die Set.


For my card I printed the Coffee Please sentiment, the pumpkin cup and an enlarged version of the leaf on my laser printer.  I colored with copic markers and fussy cut both the leaf and the cup, cutting a slit in the cup to tuck a few leaf sprays in.  The leaf sprays are from the Autumn Blessings stamp set and I cut them with the coordinating Autumn Thanks Die Set.  To make them shine, I added some morning dew Nuvo drops and sprinkled with glitter.  I did the same thing with the pumpkins on the cup.


The patterned paper is from Carta Bella and I embossed the cream panel with a chicken wire embossing folder. I tucked a mixed media honeycomb die cut behind and finished off with a bit of grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the hop!

53 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card, love the colours you have used.
    Thank you for being a sponsor again at the Coffee blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking card, Julee and thanks so much for the free images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julee, I set my alarm to 5:00 am this morning to squeeze in one little card for this hop. I have been soooooooooooo busy with exciting new opportunities, not to mention work has been super hectic. I'm thrilled to bits that you've released this. I have a slow day at work and can gather my thoughts and print up a storm! ;0 You're the absolute best and truly, this is my favorite digi set yet! Thanks so much for offering it. The sentiments are FABULOSO! Whoop whoop! You just made my day! I totally love your card design too - #madforplaid! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julee, your card is so beautiful!!! Love your new digi set. May I be completely honest and say that I am a teensy bit sad that you are not offering it free (at least for a short time)? But you SOOOOO very, very much deserve to be compensated for your lovely work that I know must take hours and hours and hours to compose and turn into a digital product that I cannot feel very bad that you are selling this. :) Congratulations on another totally fabulous digi set. Thank you so much for being a super Super Sponsor!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Julee!!! This card is so pretty! LOVE the colors and that plaid just warms my heart too! GORGEOUS! Thanks again for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty card! Thank you for being a sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, WOWZA. LOVE this so much Julee!

    Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous new digital set, Julee! So excited for you. LOVE your card and all of the sweet details. Thanks for sponsoring the Fall CLBH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card-I love the cream card stock with all of the fall colors! I definitely will be purchasing the digital set! Thanks for being a Super sponsor for this awesome hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I love that plaid and the black elements really make everything just pop! Really stunning! I'm heading over for the digi - thanks for the price break and thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thrilled to purchase your new digi, Julee!! I always look forward to seeing what you've created. Such a pretty, warm-toned card today - totally has me wanting a latte :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is AWESOME, Julee. Fabulous inspiration for us, and please know how grateful we all are for your support.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Julee. Lovin' that digi too, will be picking it up. Thanks for a ss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!! And pretty sure I now NEED this set!! Thank you for being a super sponsor and for sharing!!

    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so lovely! The Nuvo drops really add great texture
    and dimension. Thanks so much for being a super sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulously fall card and what a great digi - thank you for being a super sponsor yet again for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely fall card .......Drum roll--------------------Thank you so much for sponsoring the 2017 Fall Coffee Loving Blog Hop - you are a blessings!
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
    Gail Scott

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the Autumn look of this. I won a stamp set awhile ago and will use it for some entries.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Julee! I LOVE digital stamps, and I LOVE this set! What a gorgeous card for fall...the colors are amazing! Beautiful layout! WOW!! Go, girl, on the digis!!! Thank you, and I have it in my cart already...hugs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gosh this is absolutely stunning !! Love the fall colours and patterns and the stamp you used

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love the stamps. Thanks for sponsoring the coffee lovers blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Love this sweet stylish card in your unique style always! Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Love the digi and how exciting to start on a new venture! I always love your beautiful products and thanks so much for sponsoring the hop again!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so pretty!
    thank you for being super sponzor for Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome card - so gorgeously colord! Thanks so much for sponsoring the Fall CLBH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! Love the texture and the plaid background. So pretty and perfect for fall. Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great new set and lovely card Thanks for being a super sponsor and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What charming card, love everything about it!! Thanks for the inspiration and for sponsoring the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Julee, you always create the most beautiful stamps for the hop. This one is no exception! Thank you for continuing to sponsor our coffee hopping madness!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just LOVE this beautiful card! The colors are amazing! Thanks for being a super sponsor too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your beautiful card design and all the wonderful layers. Thanks for sponsoring too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really love the colors and layers in this card. Thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh what a beautiful fall inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card. I love the stamp you used and the colors of the paper went perfect. Thank you for sponsoring the hop

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this card! Beautiful colored
    Thank you for sponsoring the Fall CLBH!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a gorgeous card. I think autumn definitely arrived in France this morning. Blue skies and very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the stamp set! The sentiment! lol I love that you colored the sentiment, too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a beautiful fall card. THanks for the sale price on your digi set.Thanks for being a super sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So cute! Thanks for being a sponsor and giving us a discount

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your card is gorgeous, Julee! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! Gorgeous card!!!
    Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Perfect card for Fall. Love the embossed background and the plaid. thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love that beautiful plaid with your sweet coffee cup! The colors on your card are gorgeous! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful card and stamps.best wishes on your new venture.Thank you for being a sponsor in coffee lovers bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous design! Love the rich, fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fantastic card. Love the dp and the embossing is so cool. I'll have to add that folder to my collection. Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete