Monday, July 31, 2017

Guest Post with Sheri Gilson

Hi Verve friends! Today we have a special guest blog post from the super talented Sheri Gilson. Her cards and projects for this release were so classy and elegant and she's back today to finish out the month with more coffee loving goodness. Let's hear from her about the card she's sharing with us today...

I love being able to create cards to bring a little cheer to someone that may need it. Who wouldn't love receiving a coffee themed card with a gift card tucked inside to their favorite coffee shop?


Today's card is filled with lots of layers and pretty pattern papers.  I just love the dimension that layers add to a card. To create the sentiment I used a combination of  the Always Time stamp set and the Coffee Word die. As a finishing touch I paper pieced the sweet little coffee cup from the Fill My Cup stamp set, cut out with the coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set and added a bow.

Before I go I would like to thank Julee for the honor of being able to guest design along side the divas for the July Release! I love Verve Stamps
Happiness IsAlways TimeHappiness in a Cup Die SetCoffee Word Die
Fill My CupAlways TimeHappiness in a CupCoffee Word Die

Wouldn't you just love to receive a card like this? So pretty! Be sure to check out Sheri's  blog for more projects with Verve stamps, and while you're there give her a shout out for bringing such wonderful inspiration to us this month! Here's a collage of a few of her amazing release projects. Thanks Sheri!