Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sale Extended and a Mojo Monday Contest

Happy January, friends! I'm just popping in to let you know that I've extended our sale through January 10. Here in Idaho, we're in the middle of a winter storm with more snow than we've seen in 30 years. School is closed yesterday and today, and one of my boys is sick with a fever and requires lots of holding. All of this means I have had no time to change out the website, so our sale continues.


Through January 10, save 35% off all current stamps and dies and 50% off all retiring products in the shop.  And save an additional 15% off your purchase with gift code SNOWDAY.  Sale prices and gift code valid on in-stock merchandise through January 10, 2017. Code must be entered to receive discount.

It's also contest week over at Mojo Monday! Come play along for a chance to win some Verve! We add a winner for every 50 entries, so the more the merrier. Hope to see you over there!


To get you started, here's the card sample I created with the sketch and the Faith Medley stamp set.

Card by Julee Tilman

and here's a sample from Marisa using the Scripture Medley 3 stamp set.

card by Marisa Ritzen

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed snow days and had fun spending the time with my children. Praying your little son is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colors with the comforting scripture, Julee! Hope to join the Mojo fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sketch, and those beautiful cards, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, get well wishes for your wee one! My parents just moved from Alaska to Coeur D' Alene, Idaho and they can't believe the amount of snow! Your sale is amazing and I bought stamps/dies for both my mum and I!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet Julee, I'm so sorry that one of the boys has been sick. Hope he is feeling better and that you are enjoying the snow (from inside). Thanks for this wonderful sale (even though I forgot the extra code...which is fine). I hope to participate on the Mojo sketch challenge this week. I love the sketch and really need to start making more cards in general. Have had a "dry spell" recently, so I need to get my own "mojo" going again! Hugs, and sending warm love to you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete