Friday, November 4, 2016

November Release Spotlight Hop Day 3

Hi Verve fans! It's release day here at Verve and that means all the fun stamps and dies we've been previewing this week are loaded on the website, waiting to be adopted and head to wherever you call home!  We're celebrating with one more hop and a BIG prize... leave a comment on our hop posts today for a chance to be entered in our drawing to win the ENTIRE release!  Woohoo!

And to celebrate our holiday release in style, all of our stamps, dies and embellishments are 25% off! Hooray for good deals! I can't wait to see the fun things you create with this release.  Be sure to #vervestamps if you post on social media so I can come take a look-see.


My card for today looks quite a bit like yesterday's card using the Beyond Measure stamp set.  That's because I used the Viva la Verve November Sketch 1 that I'm hosting starting today. It's a simple layout that's just perfect for easy Christmas designs and I hope you'll play along! I dressed the sketch up today, adding a few more layers to the square panel.


The holy family silhouettte stamp is embossed with a dark brown embossing powder and then cut out with a stitched circle die and matted with a pinking circle die cut. The sentiment is embossed directly onto the designer paper and I ran the thin pennant through my paper crimper for a little interest.  I finished off with the star embossed in gold and cut with the coordinating Christmas Spirit Die Set.



Okay, on with the hop. Today's featured focus is designer's choice, so you might just sneak a peek at a whole bunch of must-haves!

I'm the first stop on the hop over on my blog, Poetic Artistry.



Want to win some shiny new Verve? Today's prize is a BIG one. We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win our ENTIRE new release! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances!
Jolly JinglesWinter Friends Die Set
Beyond MeasureChristmas Spirit Die Set


Comment deadline for prize drawing is Sunday, November 6 at 8pm Mountain.

Day 3 Hop List
1. Julee7. Charmaine
2. Lee Ann (Guest)8. Betty
3. Lynn (Guest)9. Maureen
4. Tenia(Guest)10. Teresa
5. Marisa11. Christyne
6. Laurie

26 comments:

  1. love the jewel tones in this card-the crimping on the banner is a great idea! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Julee! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch and your gorgeous card. Perfect and simple image for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the silhouette look with the paper arrangements. Enjoyed the hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beautiful card and all the projects for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful new releases! I am off to do some hopping;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julee, I just had to add a note saying how much I love this card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with beautiful paper choices! Fabulous release and an awesome prize! Off to check out the hop list! I'm anxious to see everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Love your choice of papers.
    What a fabulous prize today! Someone is going
    to be a very HAPPY STAMPER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've satisfied everyone - there is
    a fun winter stamp and a wonderful
    religious stamp.
    Love the release.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a Beautiful card and what a wonderful stamp set
    ColleenB.~Texas

    ReplyDelete
  13. When a design works, why not use it over & over. :-)
    Beautiful card. Beautiful new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous prize....oh i wish i could win that gift!!Santa can you hear me???He he he thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, just stumbled onto your stamp company and blog and LOVE what I see!!! Talk about providence!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome giveaway! I adore this silhouette image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If Santa was checking his list and checking it twice this would be at the top! What I simply stunning holiday card what I simply stunning holiday card tomorrow duo ❤️ TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. another lovely creation. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful! I love the silhouette look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are wonderful sets of stamps and will be so versatile for the holidays. I love that you have the matching dies. Beautiful card...as always, my friend! TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know if my first comment went poof somewhere, so I'm commenting again. These are both super, but I especially love the Beyond Measure set! Thanks for the super give away!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This silhouette is so stunning and I am loving this very Christmas release.

    ReplyDelete