Wednesday, August 24, 2016

AnniVERVEsary Spotlight Hops Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of Verve's Anni-VERVE-sary Spotlight Hops!  Did you love seeing all the inspiring creations yesterday as much as I did?  The designer's really rocked those beautiful scriptures! Well, we're back at it today sharing our first looks at more new goodies that will be available in the Verve shop on Friday, August 26!



Today's spotlight is shining on the lovely Kindness Matters stamp set and the coordinating Great Kindness Die Set. And there's a chance to win these beauties, so read on for all the deets and the full product reveals!


Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random comment on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs linked below to increase your chances!
Kindness MattersGreat Kindness Die Set

Day 2 Hop List
1. Julee7. Betty
2. Stacey8. Charmaine
3. Maureen9. Laurie
4. Lesley10. Teresa
5. Marisa11. Christyne
6. Hillary (Guest)12. Autumn (Guest)

Comment deadline for prize drawing is Sunday, August 28.

First up in the spotlight today is a brand new set called Kindness Matters. Last fall I was working on an idea to design a set for each of the fruits of the spirit (or as many as would lend themselves to stamp sets at least). To get started, I designed pretty much all of the sentiments for this set back then, but before I put the finishing touches on the set, Jennifer McGuire launched her Share Handmade Kindness campaign. It's such a beautiful campaign that I didn't want to detract from it or appear to be trying to cash in on the latest trend, so I tabled the set for a while.

When I was thinking about what sets to release for our Anni-VERVE-sary, I kept coming back to the kindness sentiments. My vision for Verve is all about kindness and the phrase kindness really does matter has been on our packaging for years. It seemed a perfect tribute to Verve's 9 years of sharing handmade kindness. So I pulled up the sentiments and decided to pair them with a fresh take on our beloved Great Friend stamp set, designing a die set that would work for either set. BONUS!

Kindness Matters is a set of 12 clear photo polymer stamps that will retail for $24. It includes a beautiful floral image in three sizes, perfect for layering, as well as sentiments themed around kindness.


The Great Kindness Die Set is the coordinating die set for Kindness Matters and Great Friend.  It includes dies to cut the three sizes of flowers in these sets, plus a couple of leafy sprays to tuck in wherever needed. It also includes a kindness word die in the same style as our Amazing Adjectives Die Set. This large set of 6 steel dies will retail for $24.





Okay, if you're still with me, the hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry! Come say hello! Here's a little peek at what I'm sharing today...




25 comments:

  1. Love it :) I have Great Friend so this is a bonus. Kindness is something one never forgets and I love this set to bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card-love the watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another great day full of inspiration!!! Love this card!!! Adorable set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so inspired, think it's time for a long crafty session.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set and sentiments! Off to hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these sentiments! The pretty flowers are a bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought Great Friend, so I am BEYOND THRILLED you created a die set for this! I admire your work ethic and the way you tabled the set for awhile~what an honorable choice to let kindness shine! I admire your pure motives~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and thoughtful sentiments...

    ReplyDelete
  10. these will be wonderful to use in my
    bible journaling.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, those are really great! I hadn't seen your adjective dies so I clicked over there. Those are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These flowers are beautiful. I can see so many different project happening from them. Awesome sentiments too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely flowers in this Kindness set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers, and the sentiments give you so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty and
    love the Gesso
    layers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sentiments will be a great addition to any stamper's selection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card above! I love how these stamps were used. I would love to have them in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a delightful set! I love the sentiments and that the single, double and triple flowers can be layered!! On my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, do I EVER love this set and matching dies! And I love the wonderful sentiments! Oh, the possibilities! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Double WOW The stamps are so versatile. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Double WOW The stamps are so versatile. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty set, and awesome that it has dies that coordinate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous and gorgeous stamp set and die set. Love the kindness theme!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the purply goodness and this fabulous release.

    ReplyDelete