Monday, March 7, 2016

Verve March Release Day 2 Spotlight Hop

Welcome to Verve's March Spotlight Hops!  On Friday we released 12 brand new Verve products, and this week the Divas and special guests will be spotlighting our newest release! Today's spotlight is shining on the Coffee Helps and coordinating Cup For All Seasons Die Set.


Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs linked below to increase your chances!

Coffee HelpsCup for All Seasons Die Set

Day 2 Hop List
1. Julee8. Mackie
2. Amber9. Marisa
3. Betty10. Maureen
4. Charmaine11. Stacey
5. Christyne12. Teresa
6. Laurie13. Vicki
7. Lee-Anne

Comment deadline for prize drawing is Friday, March 11.

First up in the spotlight today is a brand new coffee themed set called Coffee Helps.


If you've been following Verve for a while, you'll recognize a few sentiments and images from last year's Latte Love and Cup of Kindness digital freebies that have now made it to stamp form.  I've also added some brand new sentiments and images to fill out this all seasons coffee lovers set.



Cup For All Seasons is the coordinating die set for Coffee Helps.  I wanted the three coffee cup dies to be exact cuts (meaning there is no border around the stamped image when cut), so they could be used with or without the coordinating stamps.  However, the seasonal accent pieces (snowflake, holly, flower and leaf) all cut a slight border around the coordinating stamped image.  As an added bonus, if you already have our Get Together stamp set, the cup and saucer die from Cup For All Seasons will also cut the cup and saucer image from that set as well.




Okay, if you're still with me, the hop starts over on my blog, Poetic Artistry! Come say hello!

24 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to hop....will be loving all the inspiration for when my new stamps/dies arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what delisious new stamps! I go hopping and see all the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific set and fab projects! LOVE that flowered cup! Did you purposefully make the 'winter, spring, summer, and fall...' sentiment so it can be sung to the tune of James Taylor's You've got a friend?!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a coffee lover, I know I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished the hop, its so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest set ever! Thanks for the chance to win. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful set. I could do so many cool card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is my favorite from the release! I love the seasonal sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiments and cute coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love today's great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this terrific coffee themed release! It is PERFECT for year round ideas!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW!! Fabulous new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how amazing are these!!! I am a coffee addict they will go great with the coffee I'm drinking off to check out your hop :) thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Coffee Helps set and the coordinating dies! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! For an Italian like me these set s are perfect!!!! Love, love, love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a wonderful set. Can't wait to see what everyone creates with this wonderful set. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE anything that has to do with tea/coffee! Love these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE anything that has to do with tea/coffee! Love these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE anything that has to do with tea/coffee! Love these stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This new coffee set looks so fun! I love all of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the sentiments in the Coffee Helps stamp set, and the Seasons denoted on the "go" cups. Cool and wonderful set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love COFFEE and I love this set! So versatile and fun. Great sentiments too!
    Thanks, craftqueen417 at yahoo
    Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com
    Since there is no Admin at Google-Blogger whom can drop my closed Blogger account so I can use my Wordpress identity, where my blog was moved to 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Terrific coffee release! And such fresh creations, really inspired! Thanks for the chance to win! Enjoyed this fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've just newly found you and I like what I see! These stamps and dies are great!

    ReplyDelete