Monday, October 26, 2015

Guest Spotlight with Lori Craig.

Hi Verve fans!  Welcome to the first day of our October Guest Diva Spotlights!  Last Friday we released 2 new sets, a plain jane, a die set and a sequin mix.  And this week we've got four special guest spotlights planned showing you some more inspiration with the new goodies!  Plus there's a chance to win some Verve each day this week!


Today's featured designer is Lori Craig.  She's a long time Verve customer, cheerleader, friend and one of the nicest people in the stamping industry. I love her sunny, crisp style with a splash of fun. She's been asking for a Verve wheat set for what seems like FOREVER and while there's only one wheat image in our Good Work set, I was totally thinking of her when I included it!

Prize Alert: Hop on over to Lori's blog, Make a Difference, to check out her fabulous first looks at the new sets and give her a little shout out in the comment section for a chance to win a $30 gift voucher to Verve!

Lori Craig blogs at Make a Difference.  Image Credits: {Card 1}, {Card 2} 

Read on for a little bit about Lori in her own words, and a few peeks at the cards she's sharing today.

My name is Lori Craig, and I'm so happy to be sharing a few Verve creations with you from the most recent release. 

I have been a happy, happy Verve customer for years who loves Julee's crisp, fresh stamp images mixed with beautifully designed, never-changing truth from God's Word. 

by Lori Craig using Good Work

I have been paper crafting since 1998 when a friend shared stamping with me! I thought I'd make a few greeting cards and move on to some other addiction, but the relationships I've made thru designing, my work at Splitcoaststampers as their advertising manager for the past 8 years and teaching as I travel across the country for Copic Markers have me more in love with the craft today than ever before! 

by Lori Craig using Just Breathe

My husband and I have relocated a stamp studio over 4 different states since 1998, and after recent transfer, I am more than ecstatic to be living back in my home state of Kansas, stamping on the prairie! We have 2 teenage daughters, so crafty time is harder to come by now than ever, but I manage to get into my studio several times per week. 

by Lori Craig using Good Work

The thing I love most about paper crafting is the kindness shared by fellow addicts, followed by kraft card stock and the color Tiffany Blue.  I love a clean, classic design which is sometimes difficult to combo with my current favorite technique style of ink spattering or wash for background effects. 

A big thank you to Lori for her awesome spotlights!!!  Be sure to head on over to her blog and give her a shout-out for a chance to win. And stay tuned this Friday for more from Lori during our Release in Review Blog Hop!

11 comments:

  1. The pics look great! Off to check out Lori's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to check out her cards, their beautiful. My favorite is The Fighter <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking cards!
    All are so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applauding your showcase of Lori, whose card style is not only impressive, but so too is moving her stamping studio four times! Great to hear she's in her 'home' state; being a prairie 'girl' myself (but in Canada), I can relate to her love for open spaces! Off to see her cards, where I know 'dazzle' awaits.
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lori!! Lovely cards!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off I go to check out what Lori has to share!
    Congrats Lori on your Guest Spotlight.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Lori! Really love your cards on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori's cards are always such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori's cards are always such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete