Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Belated Winner Announcement

Hi Verve fans!  Julee here, popping in with an embarrassingly late winner announcement! Remember that Chocolate release we had back at the beginning of March?  Well, I pulled that off on hospital wifi in the pediatric ICU unit where my son Kellan was for a few days for a life-threatening asthma episode. Once we all made it home, each member of our family contracted pneumonia, then on the heels of recovering from that came down with a round of viral infections.  So my non-mama life (Verve) has taken a back seat for the last few months.  Now that the sun  is shining and everyone is feeling better and I'm finally coming up for air, I've found that I dropped a few balls that were in the air when this all started.  Oh boy, how I've been getting daily lessons on holding myself to a standard of grace, not perfection this year.

Anyhow, one of those long ago dropped balls was posting a winner for our Chocolate release blog hop!  So sorry... so without further adieu, the winner of our March 6 new release hop is....



Alicia M.
Winner selected as comment #6 on Laurie Schmidlin's post

Congrats Alicia, you've won our Chocolate release!
ChocolateChocolate Word Die
Aqua Skies Shaker MixGolden Glam Shaker Mix


 To claim your prize, please send an email to me at contests@vervestamps.com and include your shipping address.

7 comments:

  1. Seriously!!! I think all of us in the craft world understand!! Congrats Alicia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all understand. So sorry for all you have gone through, but thankful you are all better now. Congrats to Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Julee! So glad you and your family are all right! It sounds like you have had a terrible winter at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alicia!
    Julee your health and that of your family is the MOST IMPORTANT thing ever especially the health and well being of those two precious boys of yours.
    Never feel guilty about putting them first my friend.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote about grace not perfection! Bang on :) Glad to hear everyone is coming up for air and feeling better. Yeah for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the tough last few months...hope the warmer weather bring you health and zero hospital visits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Just noticed that I won this. My own health problems including a recent surgery kept me away from the Verve Blog until this week. Its ok to be slow. Just keep calm and eat chocolate!

    ReplyDelete